MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
By the way, as anyone else encountered the a bug when Jean wants to call you "Daddy"? It seems to come from a question mark being on the inside of the brackets and such rather than the outside.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I can toss cards that can cut cardboard actually but I taught myself to do it because I saw someone explain it well as a kid for a good party trick.

Xxxmutants or the off-shoot modded one?
The one that you tell the teacher to fuck off before Jean?Emma kidnaps you from the toilet. Tht has this new looking weird art. So that would be the of off shoot one?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The one that you tell the teacher to fuck off before Jean?Emma kidnaps you from the toilet. Tht has this new looking weird art. So that would be the of off shoot one?
Yeah that goes by the null hypothesis now.
wasn't there a mod where you could butt plug the characters?
Thats in the base game, you buy them in the sex shop.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yeah, they've literally said in the game that the school has been upgraded to a university. So yes, there was a time skip. Move on, build a bridge and get over it.
Oh, right, so the ONLY school for mutants in the world is only for mutants 18 and older... Saying that buildings have been added is just a lazy justification for skirting Patreon Tos, quit BSing us.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Oh, right, so the ONLY school for mutants in the world is only for mutants 18 and older... Saying that buildings have been added is just a lazy justification for skirting Patreon Tos, quit BSing us.
You know any other school that's going to take on a student who could blast a wall apart if his glasses got knocked off?
Or the student who could literally turn to magma?
Or the student who literally manipulates energy at a subatomic level and who is also a vampire?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
You know any other school that's going to take on a student who could blast a wall apart if his glasses got knocked off?
Or the student who could literally turn to magma?
Or the student who literally manipulates energy at a subatomic level and who is also a vampire?
I mean, there was that school Emma Frost ran before she threw her lot in with Xavier.

Okay, yes, all of her students died, some of them multiple times, but that's an occupational hazard for mutants in the Marvel Universe. The welcoming pack for Xavier's school may as well include a poster that says 'Hope You Survive The Experience'.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Lots of plans but when it comes to execution. . . Lets' just say that learning c++ has made looking at python in my free time not enjoyable. But I always get a burst of inspiration when a new update hits, so if I do not update the mod before the next update know that when the update comes out, I am guaranteed to update my mod.
i'm glad people like you and prime keep this game from ever getting stale

Reactions: Dittymyman
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes