varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys been playing this game a while and it got boring. So I tried playing different ways. Done the harem route, a jerk run and a catholic school boy run. What else could I do to spice it up? pls help me with ideas (ps I don't use mods. I just prefer the vanilla version)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys been playing this game a while and it got boring. So I tried playing different ways. Done the harem route, a jerk run and a catholic school boy run. What else could I do to spice it up? pls help me with ideas (ps I don't use mods. I just prefer the vanilla version)
Play the masseuse: You were studying to become a professional masseuse and want to keep practicing here at school, but for some wild reason you can only do so with dem hot chicks (oh, my!). You'll slowly gain points with them without actually doing anything but being friendly and giving them massages. Maybe gifting them the swimsuits or anything, but that's all. You will see how they slowly become sluttier just like that, which is pretty fun. Especially with Laura, who at some point will openly tell you to straight up fuck her, regardless of how little you've deepened your relationship with her.
I also suggest playing the cum dealer. Max out your addiction and after a little while you decide that you could profit from the weird situation you're in, so you start giving them your bottled coom (you can lie to them at the start, but only Rogue and Kitty are naive enough to believe you, maybe because they're the only ones who've never touched a dick). And then you start charging them. And only that. It's a full on Obedience route with some Inhibition in it.

But let me tell you, as Prime above, that you're missing out. Especially with the Prime mod; you can store your coom in the fridge so you get different reactions from the gals if you give them that one, and just recently he put out a new feature that makes it so that when a girl asks to give her a dose of touch and you select "touch whatever you want", they can actually do something other than kissing you; like giving you a bj, which is fucking hot.

Those are some off the top of my head, but there are mini roleplay stuff you can do as well. For example, you gain enough points with one of the girls (preferably one of the teachers, and far easier to do with Storm), and use her room to have sex with your different pickups with her as a voyeur (it's a little difficult to find the stat window for her to willingly accept you doing that but at the same time not wanting to join).
And, again, mods. I like using Expanded features of tanning and nude pics to roleplay that Emma (here she'll be your first woman of choice) convinces the other girls at school to send you pics for the sake of your "art career", and then it's up to you to warm up to the others so that they send you more spicy stuff. The only problems with this one is that 1) Tanned Laura breaks the game, and 2) You need to do something with a girl if you want her to send you pics. So far, massages don't seem to work, and I've only found kissing the be the least sexual option you have to unlock them.
Or how about Tiny mod with it's feature of recoloring clothes and making them transparent? Unfortunately, even though you can make a girl's entire clothes totally invisible and thus make her walk naked, she won't have any reaction to this, but you can use your imagination and say that maybe you're slowly gaining X-Ray vision with each level you gain (and slowly making their clothes more and more transparent each time), or maybe say that they are willingly making their clothes more transparent the sluttier they become.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
As a mod user, I concur. At first I ignored it because these mods have a tendency to get abandoned and leave you missing all the quality of life improvements, but damn, Prime is a man on a mission.
Hes deadset on achieving the optimal RLE experience, even if it means having to write lines and lines of code to make rogue chuckle at a star wars reference, i salute you prime.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Laura in Evo was an actual child, even with in show time passage and the time skip for the game Laura wouldn't be old enough at all, that's why we get comic laura instead.
That doesn't really make any sense, only Storm was old enough in the Evo show.

"Time skip for game" HAHAHHROFLOLOFHJOAHHJf;lkjk;asdahnsjlfn... Patreon might buy that BS, but honestly, does anyone here?

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That doesn't really make any sense, only Storm was old enough in the Evo show.

"Time skip for game" HAHAHHROFLOLOFHJOAHHJf;lkjk;asdahnsjlfn... Patreon might buy that BS, but honestly, does anyone here?
No there is an actual timeskip in the game though, in evo the girls were in highschool, this happens a couple of years after, but yeah evo laura would still be a high schooler if it wasnt the comic laura, wich is what we got.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
No there is an actual timeskip in the game though, in evo the girls were in highschool, this happens a couple of years after, but yeah evo laura would still be a high schooler if it wasnt the comic laura, wich is what we got.
There is no time skip in the game, that's just some BS Oni is selling to Patreon... or possibly translation error, since in some countries high school ends and 16 and then there's 2 years of "college" before going to "uni." That is not the case in 'Mericuh!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I've said this before 2.5 years occurs in the actual Evo show, Oni states it's a few years after that and it calms down all girls are well above age in game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There is no time skip in the game, that's just some BS Oni is selling to Patreon... or possibly translation error, since in some countries high school ends and 16 and then there's 2 years of "college" before going to "uni." That is not the case in 'Mericuh!
You seem upset all the people I went to school with finished HS at 18.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, they've literally said in the game that the school has been upgraded to a university. So yes, there was a time skip. Move on, build a bridge and get over it.

Reactions: Tortellini

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Idk, pretty sure emma is like totally not like 18 or something, like toooootalyyy. This is silly, just assume every character is specifically and eternally 18 and never aging. It's the only number that matters and you know why;)

Reactions: Semondemon

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, they've literally said in the game that the school has been upgraded to a university. So yes, there was a time skip. Move on, build a bridge and get over it.
Hell, thats the reson why kitty and rogue are no longer sharing a room, they each got their own.
6834459.jpg
Imagine how difficult it would be for zero to get it on with the girls if there were other people on the room with him and his girl at the moment.

BigESmOke

Jun 17, 2020
Play the masseuse: You were studying to become a professional masseuse and want to keep practicing here at school, but for some wild reason you can only do so with dem hot chicks (oh, my!). You'll slowly gain points with them without actually doing anything but being friendly and giving them massages. Maybe gifting them the swimsuits or anything, but that's all. You will see how they slowly become sluttier just like that, which is pretty fun. Especially with Laura, who at some point will openly tell you to straight up fuck her, regardless of how little you've deepened your relationship with her.
I also suggest playing the cum dealer. Max out your addiction and after a little while you decide that you could profit from the weird situation you're in, so you start giving them your bottled coom (you can lie to them at the start, but only Rogue and Kitty are naive enough to believe you, maybe because they're the only ones who've never touched a dick). And then you start charging them. And only that. It's a full on Obedience route with some Inhibition in it.

But let me tell you, as Prime above, that you're missing out. Especially with the Prime mod; you can store your coom in the fridge so you get different reactions from the gals if you give them that one, and just recently he put out a new feature that makes it so that when a girl asks to give her a dose of touch and you select "touch whatever you want", they can actually do something other than kissing you; like giving you a bj, which is fucking hot.

Those are some off the top of my head, but there are mini roleplay stuff you can do as well. For example, you gain enough points with one of the girls (preferably one of the teachers, and far easier to do with Storm), and use her room to have sex with your different pickups with her as a voyeur (it's a little difficult to find the stat window for her to willingly accept you doing that but at the same time not wanting to join).
And, again, mods. I like using Expanded features of tanning and nude pics to roleplay that Emma (here she'll be your first woman of choice) convinces the other girls at school to send you pics for the sake of your "art career", and then it's up to you to warm up to the others so that they send you more spicy stuff. The only problems with this one is that 1) Tanned Laura breaks the game, and 2) You need to do something with a girl if you want her to send you pics. So far, massages don't seem to work, and I've only found kissing the be the least sexual option you have to unlock them.
Or how about Tiny mod with it's feature of recoloring clothes and making them transparent? Unfortunately, even though you can make a girl's entire clothes totally invisible and thus make her walk naked, she won't have any reaction to this, but you can use your imagination and say that maybe you're slowly gaining X-Ray vision with each level you gain (and slowly making their clothes more and more transparent each time), or maybe say that they are willingly making their clothes more transparent the sluttier they become.
Can u link me where i can find tiny mod ?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes