Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Is there one for Laura?
Not yet. The Laura guide will come after the Storm/Jean Grey guide. Laura and Jubilee both appear on the same day which is the day after you meet Storm and Jean. Laura is really easy, but becomes complicated with trying to juggle your time between her and Jubes.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Didnt she have a girlfriend she lived with?
I'm pretty sure that Laura isn't a lesbian.
Off the top of my head, the only women I know that Laura has lived with have been:
- The prostitutes from when she lived on the streets, she ended up cutting off the hand of their pimp.
- Her aunt and cousin, Deborah and Megan Kinney respectively.
- Her three clone sisters, one of whom died, another has ended up in prison or something and the third, Gabby the youngest.

Reactions: Testerguy19

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
There is a hidden value that keeps track if you forced a girl into something she wasn't okay with which makes her "sad". This value decreases with passage of time but accumulates if you kept forcing her resulting a much longer period of wait time. So yes, as Oshi said. If you get the sad face you just don't force her to do things she doesn't want and wait till she gets "okay".

I didn't know you can go out on a date with her in the vanilla version. Thought thats just a feature of the modded version.
I actually found it in the code (I used UnRen to extract the files), specifically within the function "FaceChange" within the file "script Girls.rpy":

Python:
                if (self.Forced or "angry" in self.RecentActions) and Emote in ("normal", "bemused", "sexy", "sly", "smile", "startled"):
                        Emote = "angry" 
                elif self.ForcedCount > 0 and Emote in ("normal", "bemused", "sexy", "sly", "smile", "startled"):
                        Emote = "sad"
I commented it out, and the problem seems to have gone away. I thought I should mention it here, since the quirk still seems to be in the game. I get the idea, but it seems like a bug when the dialogue and other behavior doesn't match the static facial expression.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure that Laura isn't a lesbian.
She was also tan and looked totally different in X-Men:Evolution, but I guess Oni doesn't do tan (seriously, the lack of tan lines no matter how long every is at the pool is ridiculous, too bad that expansion mod hasn't worked in forever). I mean, not doing Jean Grey in the original X-Men:Evolution style, fine, whatever; but white Laura, for shame!

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
She was also tan and looked totally different in X-Men:Evolution, but I guess Oni doesn't do tan (seriously, the lack of tan lines no matter how long every is at the pool is ridiculous, too bad that expansion mod hasn't worked in forever). I mean, not doing Jean Grey in the original X-Men:Evolution style, fine, whatever; but white Laura, for shame!
Laura in Evo was an actual child, even with in show time passage and the time skip for the game Laura wouldn't be old enough at all, that's why we get comic laura instead.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Laura in Evo was an actual child, even with in show time passage and the time skip for the game Laura wouldn't be old enough at all, that's why we get comic laura instead.
Yeah I like Lauras Evo design, but I prefer her look in the comics. I might just have a thing for pale girls with long dark hair that don't wear shirts though

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes