slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Thanks for the idea, i just added it to the latest build of my mod.
It's in the flirt menu, any further questions about my mod should be asked in the thread for my mod though
Interesting addition, but why in the flirt menu? Seems the perfect opportunity to finally add distance interactions in class, so a player doesn't have call the ladies over every time they want to do something... but maybe it's a code limitation. Then again, since Oni's code mutates with extreme frequency, maybe adding that sort of interaction is sort of pointless.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Interesting addition, but why in the flirt menu? Seems the perfect opportunity to finally add distance interactions in class, so a player doesn't have call the ladies over every time they want to do something... but maybe it's a code limitation. Then again, since Oni's code mutates with extreme frequency, maybe adding that sort of interaction is sort of pointless.
There are some code limitations that I have to work around, but you're right that is something that could fall under the phone flirting menu as well as in person.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun
Jul 11, 2020
It still pisses me off that they just made her a lesbian to fuck with people.
I don't read current comics apart from the current Amazing Spider-Man run just to see how bad it is but I'm pretty sure Laura is currently fucking a guy over in one of the X-Books

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I don't read current comics apart from the current Amazing Spider-Man run just to see how bad it is but I'm pretty sure Laura is currently fucking a guy over in one of the X-Books
Read the "Spider-Man" run (the one with the spider-verse and some fly monsters) they just released a really good what if like issue where peter never got bitten and silk is the spider-man equivalent on that universe, its real good.

On Laura, yeah she is at least Bi-Sexual she kissed a guy named hellion (or something like that) a while back, I don't remember if it was on the current xmen run.

Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Read the "Spider-Man" run (the one with the spider-verse and some fly monsters) they just released a really good what if like issue where peter never got bitten and silk is the spider-man equivalent on that universe, its real good.

On Laura, yeah she is at least Bi-Sexual she kissed a guy named hellion (or something like that) a while back, I don't remember if it was on the current xmen run.
Well if that is the case, then im fucking glad im wrong.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Oni drops the update tomorrow! Okay I actually have no clue when he will drop it but a man can dream right?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well someone asked him about when he'd drop the new rogue-like from what I saw, Oni states it's imminent that's why I said it'd be 1-1.5 weeks. If I'm wrong throw paint at me or something.
Any idea of whats coming?
If im not mistaken its the first batch of gwenpool content and a new costume for rogue, right?

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes