DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I think Gwen looks great, only issue I have with her art is that she looks kinda off when she is squinting

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Misspelling thing, I meant his*, as in Oni. I was talking about how much he liked Gwen and how she turned out when compared to Jean, whom he doesn't like at all, but (other than her spider fuck) turned out to be pretty nice.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Fucking hell, I have never been so disappointed in one of this game's girls. Is her real name Gwen Poorly-done or what?
So fugly when compared to the sketch, the most basic and uninspired 4th wall bs and the most obnoxious intros ever. Is this what's done to her favourite girl? Because I'd pick motherfucking Jean every day of the week.
I'm another one that will have to disagree with you. She is the most refreshing girl since Kitty for me anyway. The only thing I don't like is she is limited in what she can do right now.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Misspelling thing, I meant his*, as in Oni. I was talking about how much he liked Gwen and how she turned out when compared to Jean, whom he doesn't like at all, but (other than her spider fuck) turned out to be pretty nice.
Twist of Fate

It just happens sometimes. Oni's favorite? Of course. I thought as much, but I didn't say anything. Also, as you saw from my (newer) rank, I like Jean the least. Go figure.

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm another one that will have to disagree with you. She is the most refreshing girl since Kitty for me anyway. The only thing I don't like is she is limited in what she can do right now.
Well that is to be expected, dont you remember the odyseey that was jubes?
Only for us to end up being unable to look at her vagoo because she kept kicking until oni fixed it.
jubilee.png
Or jean, we were all waiting the missionary and she became an SMT boss.
all jean asked for was for you to obey her orders.png

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I never had the kicking issue with Jubes.
I also remember it several updates with Kitty before we could do anything but the initial meeting her.

Jul 11, 2020
Read the "Spider-Man" run (the one with the spider-verse and some fly monsters) they just released a really good what if like issue where peter never got bitten and silk is the spider-man equivalent on that universe, its real good.

On Laura, yeah she is at least Bi-Sexual she kissed a guy named hellion (or something like that) a while back, I don't remember if it was on the current xmen run.
Oh yeah, I'm reading that current Adjectiveless Spider-Man as well.
I'm glad you like it, but I think it sucks. Slott is an untalented hack and the Spider-Verse was a mistake. It's a completely soulless book with nothing interesting going on, and like mainline ASM I'm only reading it just to see what NOT to do when it comes to writing.

Hello, yes, is this 'get furious at Spider-Man comics and derail the thread over it' hour? Big fan of those.
Fair enough lol
Well, we could always talk about the state of current X-Men comics.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Oh yeah, I'm reading that current Adjectiveless Spider-Man as well.
I'm glad you like it, but I think it sucks. Slott is an untalented hack and the Spider-Verse was a mistake. It's a completely soulless book with nothing interesting going on, and like mainline ASM I'm only reading it just to see what NOT to do when it comes to writing.
Agreed on Slott and Spider-Verse as a whole, but the bit with not Spider-Man Peter caught me off-guard and was rather dignified, so much so I have a hunch it was ghost written with the hard tonal shift as the flashback ends and all, if overly masturbatory of Silk at times. I miss Peter having a social life and Flash existing as anything but a goo pilot.

Fair enough lol
Well, we could always talk about the state of current X-Men comics.
Oh no friend, I was mocking myself for going on a tangent a while back. And as a Ben Reilly fan I am especially mad at X-Men, let's.

God, imagine if he'd nailed Gurihiru's style with this. Gwen would instantly be top tier
It's a sin, I tell you.

Jul 11, 2020
Agreed on Slott and Spider-Verse as a whole, but the bit with not Spider-Man Peter caught me off-guard and was rather dignified, so much so I have a hunch it was ghost written with the hard tonal shift as the flashback ends and all, if overly masturbatory of Silk at times. I miss Peter having a social life and Flash existing as anything but a goo pilot.
I'll give it one positive, I did kinda like the non-Spidey Peter storyline, even if it was just a short, B-tier What If.
Massively disliked the Silk wank in that same issue though, especially the reveal at the end of her secretly being "the chosen one". I hate chosen one crap in any story to begin with, but this reeks of Slott trying to push his OC waifu as being way more important and impactful than she actually is.
And as a Ben Reilly fan
Oh god, you have my condolences.
not the goo.png
Or David Baldeon from Gwenpool Strikes Back View attachment 2435191
Damn, she's right.
Might have to pick up Unbelievable Gwenpool at some point tbh, I've heard it's pretty decent.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Damn, she's right.
Might have to pick up Unbelievable Gwenpool at some point tbh, I've heard it's pretty decent.
Honestly, it's just adorable. And it leads to Gwenpool Strikes Back in a roundabout way, which is one of my favourite minis of all time.
Mate youre crazy if you think that looks better than the gwen ingame, those hips dont lie.
Neither does her ass e0c.jpg

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes