Feb 10, 2020
There's actually very little in the way of bugs, far as I've noticed. Actually runs way better. Last version was crashing and freezing on me every ten or so minutes.

Reactions: Ghostload

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
There's actually very little in the way of bugs, far as I've noticed. Actually runs way better. Last version was crashing and freezing on me every ten or so minutes.
Oni's actually starting to make some significant strides in improving his coding techniques. Recently he's started building modular functions that have reduced overhead. He used to build out individual functions for each girl's individual sex act, (Jean_Dildo_Pussy, Jubes_Dildo_Pussy, etc repeated for each girl), now they all just call the same Insert_Dildo(Girl) function. It's like that across multiple things in the backend.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RogueLikeEvolution-1.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Thread grew 6+ pages since yesterday....
Hm, my detective skills are telling me that slut Oni spread his legs and released a new update...
aaaand im right

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'm interested to see what Gwen's mechanics will be. The whole 4th wall breaking thing tends to be narrative in nature. What would really be interesting is if she could actually interact with the game. For example, say you tried to rollback, she becomes aware of it and calls you out. But alas, it's Oni we're talking about. Still a man can dream.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I still can't believe Memepool won over the other girls. Wait, was she voted for? I don't actually follow these things.
View attachment 2436354
Yeah, she won fair and square.
I'm interested to see what Gwen's mechanics will be. The whole 4th wall breaking thing tends to be narrative in nature. What would really be interesting is if she could actually interact with the game. For example, say you tried to rollback, she becomes aware of it and calls you out. But alas, it's Oni we're talking about. Still a man can dream.
Introduce her to the other girls, youll see.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes