ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Whoa, new girl... And she looks like she's from another game... that was probably on purpose right? I'd download but I assume she barely has groping available. Will check back come August.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got to Gwen finally, I hate her dialogue, I hate alot of things about her, her face is just weird to look at not fitting at all. The good aspect is her wide hips, I wanna fondle them forever. Her tits look really weird too.

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
feels weird because for some reason Oni made her too animey, her face is out of style on comparison to other characters.
I think Oni's trying to copy the Gurihiru art style for Gwen. Makes sense to use it because among the artists that drew her comics Gurihiru's is the most beloved version.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I kiiinda like(d) Gwen's dialogue. She first fangirled over Kitty for me and since Kitty is best girl .. well. That was really cool.
Then Rogue - alright, neat. Then Jean ... Emma .. and boy did the schtick get old fast. Kinda like the 'pool characters themselves, I guess.
That said, Gwen is new and her lines are already more completely done than poor Jubes'. Justice for PewPew!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes