Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It's good to see that a few people like Gwen, even if most don't. However, that's not what I'm thinking about at the moment. It's going to be so difficult waiting for my new No. 1 Waifu.

482073.png

I've switched a few things around. Anyway, according to someone on this site, all I have to do is consume a plate of tea and crackers (or, in my case, chips and yogurt) so that I can hallucinate her into this reality. Time to dive in the pool.

c1fcf612fdd70acc50186271548e8046.gif

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah. But the wiki said she was an unemployed loser irl so I guess this is just a reflection of that. Besides, not every girl is going to have good clothes. That's a statistical improbability.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I guess.

Negasonic could always be redesigned as a thicc girl. Or have a mod that makes everyone thicc. Jean can inflate her breasts, so it's not impossible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
feels weird because for some reason Oni made her too animey, her face is out of style on comparison to other characters.
Oni's art style choices for each character in this game is all over the fucking map. Like seriously, what is his deal with refusing to draw Jean Grey like the literal series this game is "parodying," let alone X-23/Laura I guess being too brown?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes