primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a femdom route? How much femdom does this game have?
Daddy issues on crack is the only route. X-23 has two light femdom scenes.

ay we might not have full implementation of gwenpool yet but you gotta admit Oni's written a pretty good amount of code for her already considering how many unique reactions she has with the other girls, bodes well for the future updates for her not being too far in the future
It's nice how flexible it seems from the code, but it'd be nicer on its own. Coupled with her shallow character and lack of tangible, mechanical fourth wall breaking, it makes Gwen feel even more identity starved.

Does Oni tend to add more content for girls following their debut? First time trying these early builds so I got no clue.

Reactions: Fyo
Jul 11, 2020
Anyone else wishes that they'd go back and add some more outfits to the existing characters? I keep trying to dress Pryde up in something sexy, but half of her clothes fit oddly or have clashing colors.
Agreed. The closest we've had are the Halloween costumes, which are alright tbh.
I think Jean is the worst when it comes to wardrobes, like she is for everything in this game unfortunately. Storm is a close second, despite how much I like her most of her clothes in this game are kinda poor aside from a few. I've actually come up with a few good outfits for Kitty. Here's the main one I use:
kitty.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes