RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I like this game, it's just a shame that me liking it is becoming less and less of a reason to bother myself to see the new content it has due to how slow it plays. A game that is essentially going through multiple menus over and over, where all of them take upwards of a few seconds each.

Reactions: Ghostload

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
I like this game, it's just a shame that me liking it is becoming less and less of a reason to bother myself to see the new content it has due to how slow it plays. A game that is essentially going through multiple menus over and over, where all of them take upwards of a few seconds each.
This is why I haven't played it since around version .4 sometimes it's best to just keep an eye on a game and wait for a backlog.

Reactions: Ghostload

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Wow, that would suck to have that barrier. All renpy games immediately out the window. That's 90% of all games on this site, lol.

DevilsNeverDie

May 20, 2017
I usually just lurk around, but I find it very funny and fitting how you can max out Gwen's love with the first conversation you have. Just place your mouse at the top at the "So who are you?" question and keep clicking for a while. It just loops back around giving you +5 love and time doesn't advance.

She is braking the 4-th wall and talking about menus while you are showing her the power of busted menus :D

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I kinda like Gwen, and her vaguely not matching the art style does make sense.

Still, obligatory "won't get actual content with her until August" comment. Oni could functionally add as many comic characters as he wants, but he takes so damn long with each one.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Oni is so frickin bad at writing changelogs though.

"Eh..some bugfixes or something?" every goddamn time

Also will some kind soul contact the modders of the apparently now abandoned Expanded Mod and transfer the outfits they had?
Last I checked their discord, the guy responsible for it was just tagging everyone and begging for someone to make the mod for him lol

I was planning on trying to add some of the mod clothes in once Gwen was out, but I've recently broken my arm so no can do. I think I'll be good in a week or two, then I can try that out.

The PrimeMod guy doesn't add the mod clothes to his mods right?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up
If it's about new chara - no idea.
If it's about old meme - make Laura suck your D in her/your room. Possibly needs few tryes.

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
What is the Gamma Plan? And how do I make sure Xavier can't bother Gwen and me? The same as with the rest of the girls?:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes