slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The PrimeMod guy doesn't add the mod clothes to his mods right?
Correct, Prime mod is code only (he was nice enough to yell at me about that recently), and Prime finally moved the FAQ to a reasonably easier location to find. Still say he should actually put it at the top first thing, but hey, he sucks at formatting, so that's his prerogative...

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
No changelog? REEE

I need to know, if Oni included Ahegao content. I want to be able to fuck the girls stupid.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Why do you hate jubilee she's one of the better girls lmao
I just don't care for women with hair that short. Maybe one of the better to you, but the worst to me. Emma is still best girl for now.
You can kinda do that, if they ask to stop fucking and you say no they roll their eyes and start moaning incoherently
If you make a girl cum 10 times, the face becomes permanent for the rest of that session. It can also carry over from one night into the next morning, if the girl is sucking your dick while you wake up.

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
beauty and beast pun was neat, but without drawings it just felt like the game spazzed out.
also, you can cheese sex in public because for some reason the girl will be ok with rubbing your dick on her, but then you can shift focus to penetration.
and I also noticed you can cheese Gwen a bit when you meet her with a repeatable action that adds (I think) inhibition.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Gold doesn't OXIDIZE at all, so this is technically inaccurate and correct simultaneously. Schrödinger's jewelry, I guess...?
Ironically im highly allergic to gold and cheap/mixed metals. It can eat away at my skin after an extended period of time eventually giving way to infections that can end me

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes