Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
dude a map is going to be a lot more work for oni so, by stopping him from making the main content that everybody wants, you want to move oni off-track just so you can get your map 'fix' for immersiveness. something tells me that's not going to happen.
It would be a big improvement and I don't think it's difficult to add.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
WALTUH!

6.5/10 WALTUHS! for the current score of Gwenpool

(Which indicates how good I think it is, she is cute, I'm fine with no sex but she needs to be tweaked better before for more sex mechanics)

Jan 23, 2022
It would be a big improvement and I don't think it's difficult to add.
mate respectfully its oni - he takes months to add art and his code is written as if he's making a tower out of pasta but its all wet and floppy calamarata - any delays to him making content is not worth it because he's just going to take longer for any meaningful content to be added

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
mate respectfully its oni - he takes months to add art and his code is written as if he's making a tower out of pasta but its all wet and floppy calamarata - any delays to him making content is not worth it because he's just going to take longer for any meaningful content to be added
Honestly I feel like Oni does the art ridiculously quick but the coding is what takes him forever; He HAS gotten faster but apparently he has a full-time job & this is a side gig. You'd think with how much he makes he'd just quit his job & make this fulltime but getting 40-60k on top of 40-60k from patreon bux is a hell of a thing.
I don't bitch about giving him money because he asks for one usd for access to both voting AND the game.

Jun 26, 2019
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL:
We've been pretty chill on major crashes so far, and unless I just added some new ones, which is obviously possible, this one is mainly intended to make sure that some inventory options get properly updated, a bunch of typos and such, adding the ability to wear Gwen's suit top as a jacket, improving the ability to disable her mask from her suit (you can now from either the wardrobe accessories or outfits menus), adds the towel visual to Rogue's sex pose and Jubilee's doggy pose, probably some other stuff.

So what else was added in previous builds? In terms of raw content, this adds Gwen, most of her story-related content, basic interactions, etc., although her only sex poses are those that involve her standing sprite and "hand stuff." More poses will be added in future versions months from now. For Gwen, make sure to test out her scenes as best you can, that they seem to activate in appropriate situations, play out as they seem they are intended to, etc. One thing a bit unique here is that Gwen will have unique scenes for meeting each of the other characters, I expect this could lead to a little chaos in how they activate, so let me know if their intro scene does not seem to play, or plays at a "wrong" time. Also let me know if it tries to let you do any sex act with her that is not currently available. There is no art for those in the game, and the code for them should just boot you back to what you were doing, but I do want to make it as smooth as possible until those elements are finished.

There's not a lot added for other characters this build, although I am working toward some fun additions in future updates. I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots," and migrated over any characters who already had such things (like Emma), but we'll have to see how that turns out. Let me know if something goes wrong in migrating an existing save, like information on Emma's hat not carrying over. For most players, this change should have fairly minimal impact as it's more a "behind the scenes" thing, I do recommend the standard practice of keeping a save in the Player's room with nothing else going on, so menus open other than the default one, which should carry over with the minimal chance of "complaint."

I've made everyone's beds a bit larger, which I feel gives the rooms a more functional scale. I plan to make use of that at some point, but it's not worth fiddling with right now. I also did some changes to the hallway and doors to the rooms that I think add some fun, and plan to expand that a bit too. Oh, and let me know if any character sprites end up in an awkward position, like too high on the screen or something.

Downloads
Win Pixeldrain
Mac Pixeldrain
Linux Pixeldrain
I would love to see Gwenpool with cute Socks (Soccer/Sport Socks like her comic), she is already cute enough... the socks might spice things up a little bit

Reactions: Testerguy19

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
It seems my search-fu is inadequatethat'swhatshesaid but Rogue's asking about being my girlfriend and I wanted to know if there is a multiple-girls-at-once route and if so how does it work?

Reactions: Ghostload

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
It seems my search-fu is inadequatethat'swhatshesaid but Rogue's asking about being my girlfriend and I wanted to know if there is a multiple-girls-at-once route and if so how does it work?
Basically you get a gf then if you have high stats with another girl then your gf will ask you if you want said girl to join you, rince and repeat with the subsequent girls, you can also ask her to let the girl join you in the relationship tab

Reactions: Keldin

redzadow

May 18, 2017
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up
I reloaded my previous save which was in the Danger Room in the afternoon and the first thing I did was move to the Campus Square which triggered Gwens introduction. I was either lucky, or there's a broad set of conditions which triggers her introduction.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
From a glance at the code; Gwen will appear any time you travel (except at night) after you meet Jean, unless she happened to intrude on Laura's BJ that day.

Reactions: Gabbar@007
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes