varpep

Feb 22, 2020
It's alright guys. I'm in good with Wanda. She keeps the girls in check and besides, she said she would break my dick if she found me looking at other girls.

Sep 10, 2022
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL:
We've been pretty chill on major crashes so far, and unless I just added some new ones, which is obviously possible, this one is mainly intended to make sure that some inventory options get properly updated, a bunch of typos and such, adding the ability to wear Gwen's suit top as a jacket, improving the ability to disable her mask from her suit (you can now from either the wardrobe accessories or outfits menus), adds the towel visual to Rogue's sex pose and Jubilee's doggy pose, probably some other stuff.

So what else was added in previous builds? In terms of raw content, this adds Gwen, most of her story-related content, basic interactions, etc., although her only sex poses are those that involve her standing sprite and "hand stuff." More poses will be added in future versions months from now. For Gwen, make sure to test out her scenes as best you can, that they seem to activate in appropriate situations, play out as they seem they are intended to, etc. One thing a bit unique here is that Gwen will have unique scenes for meeting each of the other characters, I expect this could lead to a little chaos in how they activate, so let me know if their intro scene does not seem to play, or plays at a "wrong" time. Also let me know if it tries to let you do any sex act with her that is not currently available. There is no art for those in the game, and the code for them should just boot you back to what you were doing, but I do want to make it as smooth as possible until those elements are finished.

There's not a lot added for other characters this build, although I am working toward some fun additions in future updates. I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots," and migrated over any characters who already had such things (like Emma), but we'll have to see how that turns out. Let me know if something goes wrong in migrating an existing save, like information on Emma's hat not carrying over. For most players, this change should have fairly minimal impact as it's more a "behind the scenes" thing, I do recommend the standard practice of keeping a save in the Player's room with nothing else going on, so menus open other than the default one, which should carry over with the minimal chance of "complaint."

I've made everyone's beds a bit larger, which I feel gives the rooms a more functional scale. I plan to make use of that at some point, but it's not worth fiddling with right now. I also did some changes to the hallway and doors to the rooms that I think add some fun, and plan to expand that a bit too. Oh, and let me know if any character sprites end up in an awkward position, like too high on the screen or something.

Downloads
Win Pixeldrain
Mac Pixeldrain
Linux Pixeldrain
Not all heroes wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: slowpersun

Redboa21

May 13, 2021
Do y'all think Oni is going to reskin some positions like he did with jubilee or actually be original this time

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Bruh. No joke, I think 8 girls is enough. Anymore and I think my Zero will die from oversexing. In one day, Jubes barged into my room, ripped my pants off and proceeded to start lick it. Laura smeared her juices on my face, pulled out my cock and started to guide it toward her pussy. Was having smechsy time with Gwen when Jean picked my lock and entered. she then proceeded to blow me. I now had to stop what I was doing with Gwen cause Jean was weirding her out. Afterwards went to class where I was ambushed by Rogue and Kitty. Rogue started to pull me away but I pulled my hand back and ran away.
So for all you guys who want more girls, keep in mind what Zero has to go through on a daily basis.
Death by Snu Snu!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Huh.
Imagine being Gwenpool, literally assblasted by Marvel two times and now she's have finally the protagonism she deserves: in a fucking NSFW game.
Keep it up, Oni! Your work is more slow than my sense of perception on women but is pretty cool seeing new characters. Jubile is a one i don't remember much until now.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes