slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Imagine being Gwenpool, literally assblasted by Marvel two times and now she's have finally the protagonism she deserves: in a fucking NSFW game.
Don't worry, she'll be getting assblasted in this game soon enough! Can't wait for the doggy/back pose, the sooner I don't have to look at that face the better. A paper bag mask would also be nice, especially since Oni just added functionality for hats/masks... I would also accept Spider Gwen mask/costume.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Don't worry, she'll be getting assblasted in this game soon enough! Can't wait for the doggy/back pose, the sooner I don't have to look at that face the better. A paper bag mask would also be nice, especially since Oni just added functionality for hats/masks... I would also accept Spider Gwen mask/costume.
So what you're saying is were raymans cock and were the ass blaster 9000? We now just need a theme song and we're now super heroes!

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So what you're saying is were raymans cock and were the ass blaster 9000? We now just need a theme song and we're now super heroes!
I already proposed that zero's theme should be something by bloodhound gang, for that sexual loser energy.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Gentlemen, I come to you today with a question... Which girl has the best rack?
My ranking:

1 - Rogue is a short step ahead
2 - Jean: people explained it before me, they appear to be the perfect balance among the various qualities most men are looking for regarding tits.
3 - Laura but only if her TJ pose is taken into account (if Oni ever dares to change this scene, I'm after his knee-caps). If not, she switches places with
4 - Kitty, they really fit her overall cute and adorable type without triggering the awkward underage vibe loli-fans seem to enjoy so much and too much small-chested characters are afflicted with.
5 - Emma, both big and shapely.
6 - Gwen or maybe Jubes, I dislike both pairs equally.
7 - Jubes or maybe Gwen, I dislike both pairs equally.
8 - Ororo. Fueled by his youngster energy, Zero's super-power called hornyness seemed limitless and leaded him to successfully chase all the skirts he saw. Alas, too confidant, he went ghost-busting in the attic where his Nemesis, the horrible saggyness, awaited him. In an overwhelming victory, the ugly and shapeless twin mass crushed his dick in a second and sent him crying under the shower for the rest of the day. Fortunately, God being male, He gave humankind the shaping-bra and believe me, the second my Zero can dictate Ororo how to dress, she never ever appears in his presence without wearing it.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Gentlemen, I come to you today with a question... Which girl has the best rack?
View attachment 2440973
Taking every pose into account:
Emma top tier, best in every pose.
Rogue second, only beat by Emma's bigger tits.
Laura third, Jubilee fourth, nice perky tits, still great in every pose.
Kitty fifth, a bit small, but at least they still look great in every pose.
Jean sixth, coulda been rated 2nd with her excellent TJ pose, but I hate how they look when you actually fuck her. That terrible angle makes her tits somehow look both tiny and saggy.
Storm seventh, too saggy, beware the black void beneath when the game almost dies as you fuck her.

Gwen has potential, it all depends on how they look when you actually get to have some fun with her.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes