LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You guys are wild. Laura's best girl and I'll defend that to the end, but her titjob is not good. I enjoy the concept, but the execution is flawed. But then again, that might just be the way Oni drew everything beneath her titties in that scene... Still though
I understand why you feel that way. And I respect in your belief of the best girl, goes a long way with me as I often feel the same way about many girls in other games, books, comics, movies, cartoons, anime, tv shows, whatever it may be. I love Laura a lot, nearly every incarnation of her, but if I only had to choose two I'd have to stick with Kitty Pryde and Rogue, there's just no way around it they stole my heart first and without them I wouldn't like the others, and no that has no relation to Oni's versions.

My preference would be (in order)
1. Rogue
2. Kitty Pryde
3. Laura
4. Storm (except Oni's version, that's not Storm)
5. Jean
6. Jubilee
7. Emma (Sexy and beyond beautiful, but will always be dead last because she's one of the most bitchiest female characters ever created)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I understand why you feel that way. And I respect in your belief of the best girl, goes a long way with me as I often feel the same way about many girls in other games, books, comics, movies, cartoons, anime, tv shows, whatever it may be. I love Laura a lot, nearly every incarnation of her, but if I only had to choose two I'd have to stick with Kitty Pryde and Rogue, there's just no way around it they stole my heart first and without them I wouldn't like the others, and no that has no relation to Oni's versions.

My preference would be (in order)
1. Rogue
2. Kitty Pryde
3. Laura
4. Storm (except Oni's version, that's not Storm)
5. Jean
6. Jubilee
7. Emma (Sexy and beyond beautiful, but will always be dead last because she's one of the most bitchiest female characters ever created)
You consider Emma a bitch for what? Putting her job first before her new boy toy? Honestly that's respectable & if you only focus her in private she wont get in trouble. I don't get how you can state Jean isn't a cunt with loose hips but Emma so low smh.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah. But the wiki said she was an unemployed loser irl so I guess this is just a reflection of that. Besides, not every girl is going to have good clothes. That's a statistical improbability.
If you got thrown into the Marvel United States without a Social Security Number you would probably be unemployed as well. Famously there was FBI's only missing person that wasn't actually missing who lacked a SSN cause they lost their memory and couldn't be identified. For years he remained unemployed until a big media coverage wave that brought him donations and a technically illegal cash only job at a fast food restaurant.

Jun 26, 2019
So, the only change was a fix of Emma crashing the game?
Welp, i guess we need to wait till 1.2 or 1.3 for more Gwenpool content

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You consider Emma a bitch for what? Putting her job first before her new boy toy? Honestly that's respectable & if you only focus her in private she wont get in trouble. I don't get how you can state Jean isn't a cunt with loose hips but Emma so low smh.
My comments are not talking about Oni's versions (i.e. Rogue-Like Evolution) but rather my exposure to her in Comics and shows. My mindset there was basing her on how she was in Wolverine and the X-Men, and she does start off as scheming, bitchy, and downright untrustworthy. I know she has her reasons but I'm not sure if it's something I can tolerate if I was in a relationship with here and/or fucking her.

The only reason Jean is higher up is because I can tolerate her attitude just barely better than Emma, as well as the fact I need a telepath in my harem.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
My comments are not talking about Oni's versions (i.e. Rogue-Like Evolution) but rather my exposure to her in Comics and shows. My mindset there was basing her on how she was in Wolverine and the X-Men, and she does start off as scheming, bitchy, and downright untrustworthy. I know she has her reasons but I'm not sure if it's something I can tolerate if I was in a relationship with here and/or fucking her.

The only reason Jean is higher up is because I can tolerate her attitude just barely better than Emma, as well as the fact I need a telepath in my harem.
Well this is a totally different Emma I doubt the Evo one would be evil (there's only concept art of her since Evo got canned) but I guess?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Emma was originally a villian so adaptation usually maintains some of that in her personality, in this game she is essentially swapped with jean.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes