Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
This sex swap thing is pretty cool but it'd be cool if you could do it before the girls barge in to your room, I wanted to see Rogue desperate for a fix eat some pussy but you have to deal with them first before you can do the special options.

Maybe you could unlock some kind of inventory item that lets you do it whenever you want, something else to spend money on.

Reactions: SerHawkes

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Hey quick question,
For context I'm trying to play the windows version 1.1a on android by using joiplay.

The game works fine, for the most part, but when I go to save it throws me an error message. Any input?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I will end the debate
1. Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura, Jean, Storm Jubilee, Gwen
All tits are perfect i have said
the fact each girl has diferent body types, with diferent breast sizes makes it much better than if they all had the same exact massive bazongas. it just makes it more fun to go out with them, instead of just seeing the same body but with a diferent wig.

too bad many developers dont get it, and just make the same thing just color coded.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Well this is a totally different Emma I doubt the Evo one would be evil (there's only concept art of her since Evo got canned) but I guess?
Emma isn't really evil, she's more neutral than anything else from what I know about her character, doing the wrong things for the right reasons but inevitably doing the right thing in the end.

X-Men shows and movies have always gotten the short end of the stick because of idiots in charge not understanding how popular it is and why people want more of it when it is handled properly, but now the odds of us getting another season of any of the X-Men Shows or hell even a new one is deader than shit now that Marvel is stuck in the line of thinking of hiring political activists to ruin X-Men and other marvel characters. If I had an IP like the X-Men I would make sure as hell it was honoring Stan Lee/Jack Kirby/Some other third guy's vision and be the most popular thing in the world.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I still don't understand Oni's dumbass decision to include Gwen in the game. She's not even an X-Men character, and isn't there like many more X-Girls who could be included?
Because it's his game and he can do whatever the fuck he wants? Hardly a dumbass decision if it adds another to the harem. Sure, there are more, much deserving X-men gals in Evo and such that deserve their screen time, which, likely will happen, likely by 2035. Still, laughable to call it a dumbass choice.

Reactions: codmanwar

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Because it's his game and he can do whatever the fuck he wants? Hardly a dumbass decision if it adds another to the harem. Sure, there are more, much deserving X-men gals in Evo and such that deserve their screen time, which, likely will happen, likely by 2035. Still, laughable to call it a dumbass choice.
I get that's it's his game, and he can "do whatever he wants" was there any real reason to mention this?

Laughable is a stretch. There was no need to be so rude when I was merely sharing my opinion based on my observations on the evolution of this game over the years. Oni has made a bunch of decisions ranging from questionable to dumbass especially considering the art and coding aspects and his refusal to accept help from others.

Dumbass in my original post's context was probably the wrong word, but adding Gwen to the game in my opinion doesn't fit with the theme of the game. Maybe she'll feel like a welcomed addition or maybe she'll feel out of place, who knows. Regardless, I know there is probably a huge demand for Gwen Stacy, Gwen Poole or whoever the fuck she is or whatever iteration will be in the game.

Apologies if this post comes across as rude.

Jun 26, 2019
I still don't understand Oni's dumbass decision to include Gwen in the game. She's not even an X-Men character, and isn't there like many more X-Girls who could be included?
First, Gwenpool is not even a Gwen Stacy variant like Spider-Gwen (That's the whole point of the character)
Second, Gwenpool it IS a "Mutant" wich matches with the lore of X-Men

She works similar like a variant of Deadpool, just like Lady Deadpool, Headpool, Kidpool, among others...

Gwenpool is basically Marvel's Bat-Mite (That Goblin fan of Batman that screws him over every time he tries to help), a character outside comic world wich ironically is huge fan of comics that owns the Toon Force and tries to do something good and cool but ends up fucking up everything... She literally defeated Dr. Doom just by pushing him outside the comic (Toon Force), she even retconned herself to edit her "Comic Info" from Human to Mutant

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
First, Gwenpool is not even a Gwen Stacy variant like Spider-Gwen (That's the whole point of the character)
Second, Gwenpool it IS a "Mutant" wich matches with the lore of X-Men

She works similar like a variant of Deadpool, just like Lady Deadpool, Headpool, Kidpool, among others...

Gwenpool is basically Marvel's Bat-Mite (That Goblin fan of Batman that screws him over every time he tries to help), a character outside comic world wich ironically is huge fan of comics that owns the Toon Force and tries to do something good and cool but ends up fucking up everything... She literally defeated Dr. Doom just by pushing him outside the comic (Toon Force), she even retconned herself to edit her "Comic Info" from Human to Mutant
I've never been a fan of the modern deadpool, and I don't really care what version of Gwenpool will be in the game when Marvel themselves can't even keep their shit straight. Pretty sure originally Gwen Poole was a version of Gwen Stacy but they changed it. Don't quote me on that as I don't have a source, just what I heard.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I will not stand by for this Kirby erasure. Hell, this is Claremont erasure too.
You're right. My bad, I meant Stan Lee AND Jack Kirby. I usually don't forget that.

I have no idea who Claremont is, but I'll assume he was a writer for a line of X-Men comics at one point in time? If he was accurate and faithful to the X-Men, might as well throw him in there as well. Faithfulness is all I want. That, and a harem of the females from the X-Men.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Speed running banging Gwen is gonna be brutal since she appears same day as Jean and Storm.
You should use Prime's mod when he updates it for 1.1 (the version that I assume introduces Gwen Pool). It comes with the amazing feature of holding off meeting the girls until you're ready. The only girl you can't hold off waiting for is Rogue.

Reactions: zaid97
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes