DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Last I checked their discord, the guy responsible for it was just tagging everyone and begging for someone to make the mod for him lol

I was planning on trying to add some of the mod clothes in once Gwen was out, but I've recently broken my arm so no can do. I think I'll be good in a week or two, then I can try that out.

The PrimeMod guy doesn't add the mod clothes to his mods right?
hello 9 arts. i know oni keeps changing the code and its worse than sphagetti isn't that gonna make it difficult?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
While I'm of the opinion that all the tits in this game are a 10 (I don't like Storm's, but if I had to take into account that she looks the oldest, then she's a 10 for her age), I kinda find it funny how my tit preference isn't the same as my chick preference in this game, but pretty similar nontheless.
1-Emma: She has the tits only a cartoon could have; not massive but huge and perfectly perky. Her tits are straight up beyond the limits of reality, and it only increases with the barbell piercings, which reinforce her "slutty but classy" persona. Those milkers drive me crazy, for the love of God. The power she wields isn't her pyschic one.
2-Rogue: I think I'd move her to third if it wasn't because tits aren't just pretty by how they are; but also but how they're worn. And Rogue has the best wardrobe and that braless mesh or even the braless purple top are overwhelmingly sexy.
3-Jean: I've been liking her more as time goes by, and most of it is due to her body. Fucking hell, the peachiness of her skin, the size of her areolas just big enough to be lewder but not too big, the sinful way ring piercings hang from her nipples. The perfect fruit, I'm telling you.
4-Kitty: Small tits have a strange appeal in a magical way that only tits could have. Kitty's titties go perfect with her overall cute character, and while hers have maximum perkiness, they're big enough to juggle with. There's this playfulness all around Ktty that her tits sum up very well.
5-Laura: Laura's tits are always tempting there, with her always going around in just a bra and all that. Her tits are very perky, second only to Kitty in that regard, but considerably bigger; her titjob is one of the best in the game, and I fucking love how well the ring piercings go with her tits; especially in her sex position.
6-Jubes: Her tits are nice, it's just that I can't think of anything special about them; Jube's boobs are conventionally good, and that's it. Given how bubbly she is, having a more petite frame overall goes well with her, and her tits being bigger than Kitty's is smart, because I think Jubes wouldn't have been able to compete with Kitty for the smol queen throne. Also, she has a great bikini and playing around with her yellow coat is very fun for flashing stuff.
7-Gwen: Man, I just don't like Gwen's design. Her curvaceous body should be a whole full meal, but I can't sepparate her body from her face and personality for now. Also, she has no positions, so I can't judge there. As of now, her tits look nice, but I can't bring myself to properly enjoy her.
8-Storm: A thicc mommy by all means. But the sagginess... man... the amount of appeal that takes from her otherwise nuclear bomb of a body is immense for a guy who doesn't have a thing for milfs.

Aug 22, 2017
Well, since we're talking about torsos:
I prefer all type of titties, but i love more sporty-like ones and big MILF ones rather than straight plain ones.
I think Laura's ones are into that category of sporty. Emma and Storm's are obviously pretty huge for their MILFness. Rogue's ones are okay. Kitty... nah, not much.
I don't saw yet the other ones. But i can feel Gwen and Miss Lee (yeah, i prefer that nickname) are into the sporty ones too. Not idea about Jean.

Reactions: Wraith Paladin

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just want to point out, what people are saying about laura's and kitty's tits being super perky, you guys should take a shower with both of them, it looks like someone is gonna lose an eye, god damn.
View attachment 2441898
Best girl combo in the game, followed by rogue-jean and emma-storm.
In some of my playthroughs I take two girls my go to combo is kitty/Emma Storm/kitty. I think this time I'll go rogue/Emma because I have rogue already why not add cow tits too?
Oni uploaded 1.1c I'll upload it later.

Feb 10, 2020
Laura but only if her TJ pose is taken into account (if Oni ever dares to change this scene, I'm after his knee-caps).
Laura's titjob is one of the best in the game
You guys are wild. Laura's best girl and I'll defend that to the end, but her titjob is not good. I enjoy the concept, but the execution is flawed. But then again, that might just be the way Oni drew everything beneath her titties in that scene... Still though

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordMerek

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just like tits in general they're very fun to play with and most women really enjoy you touching them.. well in my limited experiences anyway.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes