Apr 1, 2019
I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots," and migrated over any characters who already had such things (like Emma), but we'll have to see how that turns out.
So, not sure if you're at all inclined to report bugs, and this isn't actually directly related to the quoted bit of the update post, but it is a clothing bug that has been around for a while.

Storm's Halloween costume has a Ring Necklace to match the rings on her arms and legs. However, in the part of the code defining her Halloween costume, it's labeled as "ring necklace" while ever other part of the code referencing it (which is to say, the code for changing what she's wearing and the code for displaying it), the piece is referenced as "rings". As such it does not show when she's changed into her Halloween costume, though you can manually tell her to put it on after. It also may be worth noting that "rings" is also the name in code for the accessory that she wears on her arms and legs, with them being kept distinct by which outfit slot they are equipped in.

Bug aside, splitting out boots and hats to their own slot is something I've felt has been needed for some time, so I'm glad to see that done.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Bruh. No joke, I think 8 girls is enough. Anymore and I think my Zero will die from oversexing. In one day, Jubes barged into my room, ripped my pants off and proceeded to start lick it. Laura smeared her juices on my face, pulled out my cock and started to guide it toward her pussy. Was having smechsy time with Gwen when Jean picked my lock and entered. she then proceeded to blow me. I now had to stop what I was doing with Gwen cause Jean was weirding her out. Afterwards went to class where I was ambushed by Rogue and Kitty. Rogue started to pull me away but I pulled my hand back and ran away.
So for all you guys who want more girls, keep in mind what Zero has to go through on a daily basis.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Bruh. No joke, I think 8 girls is enough. Anymore and I think my Zero will die from oversexing. In one day, Jubes barged into my room, ripped my pants off and proceeded to start lick it. Laura smeared her juices on my face, pulled out my cock and started to guide it toward her pussy. Was having smechsy time with Gwen when Jean picked my lock and entered. she then proceeded to blow me. I now had to stop what I was doing with Gwen cause Jean was weirding her out. Afterwards went to class where I was ambushed by Rogue and Kitty. Rogue started to pull me away but I pulled my hand back and ran away.
So for all you guys who want more girls, keep in mind what Zero has to go through on a daily basis.
You gotta pump those numbers up
1.gif

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Dude, we already know how this game ends.
how the game ends.jpg
You were doomed the moment you decided to touch more than one girl.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That sound dangerous for his dick
Yeah, not only is that zero going to get a bunch of heartbroken/horny x-girls hunting him down, but now you have to deal with the girls over there too.
You better flee to the negative zone or asteroid M my guy.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Also does anyone have the same bug as I do? When I buy new clothes, some girls add those clothes to their default outfit(I prefer to keep defaults not changed). When I create a custom outfit, they wear them even if I tell them to wear only in private(I don't like exhibitionism). And lastly, they are sometimes completely naked(happens rarely)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Also does anyone have the same bug as I do? When I buy new clothes, some girls add those clothes to their default outfit(I prefer to keep defaults not changed).
That's normal behavior. I play heavily into this in my mod, but even in the vanilla game girls will modify their own default clothing (Rogue's stockings and Laura's corsets come to mind)
When I create a custom outfit, they wear them even if I tell them to wear only in private(I don't like exhibitionism).
Making a clothing set "private" doesn't mean she can't wear it in public, it mean's she'll put it on when just the two of you are in a bedroom together.
And lastly, they are sometimes completely naked(happens rarely)
Are they naked out in public, or are they naked in their room and then initiate sex with you? The first would be a bug, the second is an "event".

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes