DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
This has already been asked, but I haven't seen any conclusive answers, in what situation does gwenpool appear? scenery, day and etc? do i have to start another save? because I played a little a few days and she doesn't show up
I found her by just exiting "your room" and going back in, you find her on a broom closet. Also I used my old save so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I kinda like Gwen, and her vaguely not matching the art style does make sense.

Still, obligatory "won't get actual content with her until August" comment. Oni could functionally add as many comic characters as he wants, but he takes so damn long with each one.
Right its not like he is spending time on the story..

Reactions: MKDude

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
or the option to tell that vampire chick to fuck off
You can ask Xavier to make any girl fuck off. Once you have raised every stat of a girl high enough to bring them into Xavier's office and use their "plan", you can ask Xavier to make a girl stop bothering you, and she'll effectively be removed from the game. That's how I made Jubilee disappear.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You can ask Xavier to make any girl fuck off. Once you have raised every stat of a girl high enough to bring them into Xavier's office and use their "plan", you can ask Xavier to make a girl stop bothering you, and she'll effectively be removed from the game. That's how I made Jubilee disappear.
Why do you hate jubilee she's one of the better girls lmao

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes