Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Those are mod files, unrelated to the main game all together.
That's right....Oni isn't kinky enough to make up half of what I mentioned (or is just lazy lol). Guess I've been playing mods on this game for so long everything got jumbled together in my memory.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's right....Oni isn't kinky enough to make up half of what I mentioned (or is just lazy lol). Guess I've been playing mods on this game for so long everything got jumbled together in my memory.
We got anal plugs I'd assume beads maybe next with the vibrators as well since I bet people keep asking him for those things.

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Maybe im insane and somehow inhaled some copium, but i swear the current iteration is different from the first release of jubs's sex pose, her feet are less in your face and you can actually see whats going on.
Speaking of jubes altered missionary pose someone should do a side by side of the old with supposedly new?
JubileeOldNew.png
Left image from our silvery friend when the update with Jubilee's poses was released.

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
I knew it, it was exactly the frigging same. if there would be a different she's closer to the screen to make her seem bigger?
That's just my RenPy window being a different resolution from yours; I tried to get them to match but I couldn't get it perfect.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The only way my brain can wrap itself around Jubes missionary pose is that she's wrapping her legs around you
No joke. When you do a girl in doggy pose, there's an option to show her feet, which, in perspective, seems to imply that Zero is dicking the girl with her legs acting as a wall between Zero and the peach. So it's either the legs being around Zero and this being a case of confusing perspective, or Zero having a dick that would put Rasputin to shame.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Question, how do I make a suggestion to add the "harem" tag to the thread?
Objectively, it should have it. You can start a romance with several girls, they're aware of it and you cane ven have 3ways with them.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Then ive sucesfully gaslighted myself somehow, wow, the mind is terrfying.
Well, the images are different actually, but it's not about her feet. On the left image Jube's chin is overlapped by her t-shirt and on the right one her chin looks correct. At least Oni fixes something...

Reactions: Hatler and afedvfe

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
can someone post a girls guide please
For playing normally and without mods or cheats, what decade789 said, though, I'll add that you can be a bit more aggressive with Jean. (Also, install Prime to see her pussy a bit earlier.) But, if you're inclined to try to have sex with some of the girls on the first day that you meet them (provided that the RNG works in your favor), Black-Wolf has some walkthroughs:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-1d-oni.14/post-8372169
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-1d-oni.14/post-9991829

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
For playing normally and without mods or cheats, what decade789 said, though, I'll add that you can be a bit more aggressive with Jean. (Also, install Prime to see her pussy a bit earlier.) But, if you're inclined to try to have sex with some of the girls on the first day that you meet them (provided that the RNG works in your favor), Black-Wolf has some walkthroughs:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-1d-oni.14/post-8372169
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-1d-oni.14/post-9991829
oh man Jean a complete dom has high inhibition stat and won't hesitate to get fucked at the mall.

Kordeleski

Dec 23, 2020
Was trying out random variables with console commands. Learned to set names.

RogueX.Name="Whatever name" (sets their actual name, what it says on most things)
RogueX.Petname="Her nickname for you" (sets how they refer to you such as master)
RogueX.Pet="Your nickname for her" (sets how you refer to them such as pet)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes