Nuremburger

Jan 25, 2018
I could swear everyone in the game at some point were equally as blurry as Charles, just feature-creep demanded the girls get upscaled.
Actually, I believe you're right. Xavier's sprite hasn't gotten any attention in years! The underlying issue is still kinda there - the resolution on the body sprites for most girls has consistently been lower than the head sprites. It used to be worse but Oni upscaled the resolution on the body sprites at some point after Jean was added, to allow for the head and body sprites to match and look good during oral.

Actually, does anyone know if vectors would work better? I know they're good for scaling a drawing without compromising on detail level, but would it work for a game with movement like RLE?

Reactions: BloodyRelight

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I hope Oni updates Rogue's oral in the next update, to be honest its a bit weird that she isn't you know fitting her mouth fully.

Reactions: afedvfe

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
i would use the search bar if it wasnt completely scuffed. you know, how you can ask for something, and it give priority to the most random bs that has nothing to do with what was asked? or worse, gives answers from half a decade ago?

and i gotta say, also looking at older pages isnt as usefull as most of the time, its a discussion about either if traps are gay, or if the game has ntr or not. if you are lucky it will be about someone asking for pregnancy/voice acting/ntr/beastiality/traps...

so for as many people who answer like you, belive it or not, its almost never helpfull.
not being able to sort search results by recency is a bummer.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I hope Oni updates Rogue's oral in the next update, to be honest its a bit weird that she isn't you know fitting her mouth fully.
Rogue's BJ is basically her standing sprite shifted downwards lol, looks like ass, and i dont mean a good butt

mbhx

Dec 29, 2018
1.1d is slow and crashing <10 mins every time, basically unplayable. Anybody else having this problem?

lol288988

May 24, 2022
Hi, from which version/mod is this image?
i am aware about plugs, but i never seen gags in game.
EDIT: Blindfolds are also seems to be present.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, but it's also kind of a problem, and a problem that is common to all characters in the end.

She starts as a dom, but she quickly devolves into a sub.
And even before that, she acts shy and blushes when suggested to do somehting risky.
Yes. While they may start different, by the end their main difference is just their looks and ways of addressing Zero. It would be nice that they at least tried to insist on their personal preferences by the end.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Yes. While they may start different, by the end their main difference is just their looks and ways of addressing Zero. It would be nice that they at least tried to insist on their personal preferences by the end.
With Wanda I hope her personality remains in tact although I understand the appeal of breaking her( nothing beats breaking jean though).

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It looks exactly the same to me lmao.
Maybe im insane and somehow inhaled some copium, but i swear the current iteration is different from the first release of jubs's sex pose, her feet are less in your face and you can actually see whats going on.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, from which version/mod is this image?
i am aware about plugs, but i never seen gags in game.
EDIT: Blindfolds are also seems to be present.
I want to say that this is from about 3ish years ago. Buttplugs were a thing and you could ask the girls to bend over and "show you the plug" as a flirting option. You could also make girls wear vibrators to class and turn them on whenever (idk if this is still an option). Kitty had her own BDSM outfit. Gags and armbinders were also a thing. Kitty was able to wear hers in public as an outfit, but Rogue wasn't. Then Oni decided to remove the content until further notice (probably because of the Rogue issue), but the majority of the original files are still there.

Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes