Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How big are the differences between male and female character?
Are there about the same number of male and female characters to interact with?
Since "Chloe" I'm totally into female main characters xD

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Instead of being a floating dick, you're a floating cunt instead.

You can't fuck Charles Xavier.

If you're talking about Life Is Strange, I disagree, but you do you, fam.
Ok, so I don't just have a bunch of lesbian content then, that sounds good. I'll try it with a female main character then.
And no, I mean the Chloe from the "Chloe 18" games ;-)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
For those with access to Oni's discord, please inform him that Emma's 'dirty talk' menu currently goes off-screen. He needs to resize the text boxes or eliminate some, otherwise the player cannot advance out of the menu without backtracking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Ok, so I don't just have a bunch of lesbian content then, that sounds good.
Let me further explain: All of your options are female no matter which gender you play as. If you play as a male, the girls are hetero; bi if you can convince them to form a threesome with you and another girl. If you play as a female, the girls are lesbians. In other words, you either have the one penis that sees some sexual activity, which is yours, or no penises to interact with. Charles is just kind of in the game for the sake of it for most intents and purposes.

And no, I mean the Chloe from the "Chloe 18" games ;-)
Oh.

*searches for said game*

...Oh.

Reactions: Fungamer80

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
And thats not even including back problems later in life. My older brother is 6'6 as well and is 51 years old and is in constant back pain from doing various physical labor jobs hunched or bent over. His medical insurance doesn't cover the MRI's to figure out what is wrong so he just has to deal with the pain or take pain meds.
Don't even have to wait until later in life, this kid I went to high school with who was from kind of a tall family grew too quickly one spring and ended up having to wear a back brace for the following summer to prevent developing any sort of spinal curvature... but still, even with all the issues that come with being too tall, it's still much preferred to being too short! Well, mostly, depending on your legal system, being too short may qualify a person as disabled so they might get preferential hiring. Or left out in the woods to die.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Shit, man, I didn't know it was that much of a deal. I have a friend who should be less than 10cm shorter than you (about 6'2", from what I saw) and I've never heard of those issues from him. At least you're probably not a common target for mugging, I guess.
That's actually very well known phenomenon. There's a certain height where after that you get higher chances of health problems. Like people that are like 7+ are known for having terrible health. The tallest man on record was around 7' 6" and died at around 32 years old.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's actually very well known phenomenon. There's a certain height where after that you get higher chances of health problems. Like people that are like 7+ are known for having terrible health. The tallest man on record was around 7' 6" and died at around 32 years old.
Tallest man recoded alive was 7'11 (no really) and he lives to forty or fifty he was Canadian called cape something giant actually. I know who you're talking about tho it's Andre,he also has an alcohol addiction due to pain? Also can't forget Shaq-fu himself.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
According to the Guinness World Records, the tallest human in was of the United States (1918–1940), who was 272 cm (8 ft 11 in)
The tallest man living is Sultan Kösen (Turkey, b.10 December 1982) who measured 251 cm (8 ft 2.8 in) in Ankara, Turkey, on 08 February 2011.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
ITT posters not understanding the concept of "perspective".
It's not a perspective thing; they don't understand girls' sprites are more detailed to allow zooming on their body parts during some interactions without looking weird. Since you can't bang Charles and always see him in the same pose, his sprite doesn't need such level of details; that's all.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Tallest man recoded alive was 7'11 (no really) and he lives to forty or fifty he was Canadian called cape something giant actually. I know who you're talking about tho it's Andre,he also has an alcohol addiction due to pain? Also can't forget Shaq-fu himself.

Thanks. honestly though I was just spitting out what I found at the time because I remembered that once reach these ridiculous heights, health problems become certain and your lifespan shortened.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
That's that I was referencing.
oh alright, my bad.
thought to myself "well that sure is convenient we had that talk not long ago, maybe i offer some help..."

anyways, so we are now again in the "wait for more poses and full mechanics till end of the year cycle"? i wish he could add some flavor that benefits all of the girls in some way at some point as sideproject...but knowing oni...well.... not happening.

i bet he is aware of the mods and how people actually want things like more clothes or suntan/tanline mechanics? wonder if he ever discussed things like that with his community.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
So who do yall take home at the Halloween party? I go with Rogue because I'm just going to be having cosplay threesomes with Kitty and Laura from that point on

enman

Feb 10, 2018
I know it was update recently, but I already can't wait for Gwen's full stuff. We will get this in 9 months as usial, right? (3 months for every single scene)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So who do yall take home at the Halloween party? I go with Rogue because I'm just going to be having cosplay threesomes with Kitty and Laura from that point on
Rogue, because shes dressed as jill, i mean, i dont have to explain that.
But yeah, cosplay threesome with laura and kitty is great.

Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes