Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Woah!
This is a new world!
Also, you gotta share that profile pic m8, that smug xavier trying to pass as rogue is too good.
The size displayed on f95's profile pages is unfortunately about as good as it gets resolution-wise because for some reason Oni made Charles's sprite notably smaller than the girls'. Like, putting the sprites side-by-side, Charles only comes up to the girls' stomachs. It looks so silly.
wtfoni.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
The size displayed on f95's profile pages is unfortunately about as good as it gets resolution-wise because for some reason Oni made Charles's sprite notably smaller than the girls'. Like, putting the sprites side-by-side, Charles only comes up to the girls' stomachs. It looks so silly.
View attachment 2477595
Wow, getting harassed by a giant Laura would suck, I'd hate that, haha.

Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 2477595
Giant Laura? im into that shit man
1679159390834.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
We are now pandering to foot fetishists instead of improving gameplay oh boy!
Its not really foot fetishism, man, its the girls getting complete sprites wich is pretty cool, like, for example, look at how tall rogue looks like that, it adds a new perspective.
Besides, isnt it way too late to complain about that when footjobs, socks and other foot related stuff has been in the game since forever?

Reactions: Tortellini

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 2477595
Wow, getting harassed by a giant Laura would suck, I'd hate that, haha.
Giant Laura? im into that shit man
View attachment 2477752
Given how shes normally a short girl (dem canadian manlet genes man), i can see her stomping around, chasing after zero with that smug look and saying "now whos gonna get the headpats"?

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You guys are the ones who suffer from the short department it bothers me, as a very tall man, that the protag is a friggin' manlet. Doesn't feel that way in game, being 6'6 is suffering.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You guys are the ones who suffer from the short department it bothers me, as a very tall man, that the protag is a friggin' manlet. Doesn't feel that way in game, being 6'6 is suffering.
But celebrate! You're worth your weight in silver, and you must be a weighty individual with that towering posture of yours.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
But celebrate! You're worth your weight in silver, and you must be a weighty individual with that towering posture of yours.
Most clothes don't fit me, I struggle to fit in booths at restaurants because they're made for fat people not tall people, i need xbox wide shoes, I stand out like a sore thumb everywhere I go, I got blood pressure issues.
Yeah sure is fun.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Most clothes don't fit me, I struggle to fit in booths at restaurants because they're made for fat people not tall people, i need xbox wide shoes, I stand out like a sore thumb everywhere I go, I got blood pressure issues.
Yeah sure is fun.
Shit, man, I didn't know it was that much of a deal. I have a friend who should be less than 10cm shorter than you (about 6'2", from what I saw) and I've never heard of those issues from him. At least you're probably not a common target for mugging, I guess.

• Hey there

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah sure is fun.
And thats not even including back problems later in life. My older brother is 6'6 as well and is 51 years old and is in constant back pain from doing various physical labor jobs hunched or bent over. His medical insurance doesn't cover the MRI's to figure out what is wrong so he just has to deal with the pain or take pain meds.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Yeah sure is fun.
You can't wear trenchcoats without getting carded because everyone assumes you're three children under there

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 2477595
I always figured it was because he was further back. and then I thought about the fact that xavier is the only character besides the girls and parts of zero to have an actual sprite.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes