BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Stop adding characters! We have plenty until the base game mechanics are improved.
  • Start adding improved sex locations (like on the bed - i.e., show girls laying on bed, not floating in air).
  • Add the capability to have more than two girls on screen at a time.
  • Add improved threesome sprites with two girls actively shown (not just one 'shadow' action - e.g., show two girls giving head at the same time, or two girls riding MC at same time - one on cock and one on face (to hide face)).
  • Add group poses (e.g., show multiple girls in pose in same scene (like four girls lined up presenting their pussies), add poses where girls lay on top of one another or stacked up, etc.).
SO MUCH missed potential it's maddening. These mechanics could have been added over the last several years, but instead we get new girls and new clothing - same thing, different skin. Low effort. :(

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Rogue actually has her sprite updated to include feet, as well as options for sneakers and boots, in the game files. I think this is a feature Oni is currently working on because all of the other girls still only go down to their shins as far as I can tell. Anyway this is what it currently looks like. roguelegupdate.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Rogue actually has her sprite updated to include feet, as well as options for sneakers and boots, in the game files. I think this is a feature Oni is currently working on because all of the other girls still only go down to their shins as far as I can tell. Anyway this is what it currently looks like. View attachment 2475948
Woah!
This is a new world!
Also, you gotta share that profile pic m8, that smug xavier trying to pass as rogue is too good.

MacqDaddy

Dec 1, 2019
I mean, is it really better to take in hundreds of thousands of dollars from people for years, while continuing to deliver half-baked and repetitive content that exists solely to keep people financially invested in their patreon subscription?

You can respect the capitalist hustle in getting paid that much money for that amount of work. Not sure work ethic is the respectable part of that equation, though.
Has this game seriously raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Mostly rhetorical question aside, as well as the discussions of patronage being entirely voluntary by the patrons, I said a shred of respect, no more than that.

Infatuated

Jul 9, 2021
Stop adding characters! We have plenty until the base game mechanics are improved.
  • Start adding improved sex locations (like on the bed - i.e., show girls laying on bed, not floating in air).
  • Add the capability to have more than two girls on screen at a time.
  • Add improved threesome sprites with two girls actively shown (not just one 'shadow' action - e.g., show two girls giving head at the same time, or two girls riding MC at same time - one on cock and one on face (to hide face)).
  • Add group poses (e.g., show multiple girls in pose in same scene (like four girls lined up presenting their pussies), add poses where girls lay on top of one another or stacked up, etc.).
SO MUCH missed potential it's maddening. These mechanics could have been added over the last several years, but instead we get new girls and new clothing - same thing, different skin. Low effort. :(
Agreed, definitely want this into the game!

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Has this game seriously raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Mostly rhetorical question aside, as well as the discussions of patronage being entirely voluntary by the patrons, I said a shred of respect, no more than that.
Right now Oni makes about $7500 a month from his patreon, at one point it was about $16,000. He's been at it for a little less than 7 years, even factoring the lowest monthly income ($7500), he's made over $600,000.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Right now Oni makes about $7500 a month from his patreon, at one point it was about $16,000. He's been at it for a little less than 7 years, even factoring the lowest monthly income ($7500), he's made over $600,000.
Enough to buy land en masse and store heaps of chocolate or something.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Rogue actually has her sprite updated to include feet, as well as options for sneakers and boots, in the game files. I think this is a feature Oni is currently working on because all of the other girls still only go down to their shins as far as I can tell. Anyway this is what it currently looks like. View attachment 2475948
Pretty wild we still don't have an "official" shorter version for her skirt and shorter version of her black top (so there's underboob).

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes