Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So... do I have to do the Charles blackmail with each and every character? Because unless there is an error on my end, he calls me to his office every time I do something in public with a girl I haven't done that quest with.
Yes. Each girl has a different plan and way to get Charles to leave them alone.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Something about Gwen's face looks off to me, I cannot explain what exactly. But it seems like Oni did not his best drawing this gal...
I think its meant to be Oni's take on Gwen as done by Giruhiru (Japanese illustration team), while trying to keep some element of his own style there.

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Something about Gwen's face looks off to me, I cannot explain what exactly. But it seems like Oni did not his best drawing this gal...
Before playing, I thought you guys were being a bit too critical. But when she's next to any other character, yup, especially when she's squinting because her eyes are a bit too small.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
Whats up with the footwear? New script for a few versions now mentioning sneakers/shoes/boots, no image files, no code I can see for it. Is he planning on adding viewable/changeable footwear? That would be pretty fun actually

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Whats up with the footwear? New script for a few versions now mentioning sneakers/shoes/boots, no image files, no code I can see for it. Is he planning on adding viewable/changeable footwear? That would be pretty fun actually
Gwen has boots, so hes working on implimenting that for the other girls aswell, wich i approve of because boots are sexy.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It's really bothering me too. I'm not as familiar with Gwen (GWEN!) as Rogue etc., so I thought maybe that was it .. but no, comparing Oni's version and the most common comic versions side by side, it's absolutely spot on. Still, as you said, somehow it's just .. off.
Same with Kitty's face in doggy style btw. (..further prove that cats and dogs don't mix well I guess)

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes