varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Have you guys seen the game XXXMutants on this website? It's fairly new and uses the Evo art style. Haven't played it though.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I just noticed that after the Halloween party you can make the girls change their hair to their respective Halloween costumes. Kitty and Jubs aren't affected much by the hair change since Kitty is just using her wet look and jubs is just using her vanilla look.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I want to say that this is from about 3ish years ago. Buttplugs were a thing and you could ask the girls to bend over and "show you the plug" as a flirting option. You could also make girls wear vibrators to class and turn them on whenever (idk if this is still an option). Kitty had her own BDSM outfit. Gags and armbinders were also a thing. Kitty was able to wear hers in public as an outfit, but Rogue wasn't. Then Oni decided to remove the content until further notice (probably because of the Rogue issue), but the majority of the original files are still there.
Those are mod files, unrelated to the main game all together.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe im insane and somehow inhaled some copium, but i swear the current iteration is different from the first release of jubs's sex pose, her feet are less in your face and you can actually see whats going on.
Do a side by side comparison and we'll see.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Well at least I can now get a BJ from Jill through Rogue if you catch my drift lol. I noticed Jubes and Rogue have the same sex position...well Jubes doggy looks similar to Jean's anyway. I just hope the guy creates something new like a sidefuck for Gwen.

Reactions: salscou

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, now that plugs are in the game, having a flirting option to ask the girls to bend over would be fucking dope. With the added fun of asking them without knowing wether they have it or not, so you can see only once they show you.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I really want to fuck Gwen missionary style. No creative stuff please. Rogue has the best position overall.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Have you guys seen the game XXXMutants on this website? It's fairly new and uses the Evo art style. Haven't played it though.
I looked for it after reading your post and like others said it before me: ugh, that art (if I may dare to call this art)! Looks like a 10-years old work. It was enough to make me back off immediately.

jdr21018

Dec 17, 2017
Man, now that plugs are in the game, having a flirting option to ask the girls to bend over would be fucking dope. With the added fun of asking them without knowing wether they have it or not, so you can see only once they show you.
Yea that would be a little more convenient. I usually talk to Rogue over and over because she usually flashes after the big party topic like half of the time. The view option for massages did kinda fulfill that though.

rangerwhite

Feb 20, 2020
there was a mod that did this before and you could play with the plug to in any location and put it in and out, I believe at the time the only new girl was Laura or Emma

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes