Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It looks more like an anime girl giving an oddly affectionate caress to me, to a different artstyle it's odd but not ugly.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It looks more like an anime girl giving an oddly affectionate caress to me, to a different artstyle it's odd but not ugly.
But isnt that kinda the point though?
That she looks different, what i noticed is that theres much more animation in her poses, maybe we weill get to see that more for the girls in the future.

Reactions: loki94322

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
But isnt that kinda the point though?
That she looks different, what i noticed is that theres much more animation in her poses, maybe we weill get to see that more for the girls in the future.
Pfffftt this is Oni we're talkin' about I wouldn't get your hopes up. Gwen will be his magnum opus for animation with ren'py and all other girls will be copy paste tbh

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Pfffftt this is Oni we're talkin' about I wouldn't get your hopes up. Gwen will be his magnum opus for animation with ren'py and all other girls will be copy paste tbh
Youre right, but still, maybe now that he finally got his waifu in (wich btw, i hate when she says uwu, hope prime can do somethign about it later), he will get more motivated.
I know its not happening, but hey, let a guy dream.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Youre right, but still, maybe now that he finally got his waifu in (wich btw, i hate when she says uwu, hope prime can do somethign about it later), he will get more motivated.
I know its not happening, but hey, let a guy dream.
Where does Gwen say uwu? I'll ask for it to be removed regardless I dont Ike it either

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
no I just don't see the option at the shop.
Based on me loading up 1.1d with both Prime Mod installed and vanilla just now:

With vanilla 1.1d, you're not the only one getting that. Apparently, you can only buy her new clothes when you're out with her on a date, or if she's in your party. Going to the mall alone won't work. I want to say with certainty that you could buy Jubes clothes in your room like normal in the .999 versions, but I don't have saves for those versions anymore to confirm it.

With Prime Mod version Holtz installed with 1.1d, he, Prime, changed it so that the change applies to all of the girls; dates and parties only. And, no, Prime doesn't have a version of his mod ready for any variant of 1.2, and he hasn't said anything about it on Discord at this time.

Tl;DR: Evil13 is right, but there's your walkthough of a sorts.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes