Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Oni, thanks for releasing Gwen's new content relatively soon.

I also hope you'll keep releasing new girls from Marvel, DC, and the Marvel/DC Amalgamation Universe in the future. Forever.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
He said he'll never have Carol Danvers, so that means he'll most likely move on to DC when he stops creating Marvel content altogether.

Also: RLE Gwenpool > All Other Games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FacelessVixen

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Also: RLE Gwenpool > All Other Games
I know that this can spark an onslaught of dick flailing "Nah uh! This girl or this game is better!" posts. But if there was a moment where I've ever used the thinking emote when I'm really pondering what has been said, this is pretty high in the rankings.

On one hand, I've nutted to this game almost once a month on average since mid 2018, so I can support the notion of this being the best/my favorite game on the site due to retention. But when it comes to cute blondes within the context of eroge, I think of Android 18. I feel like Gewn needs more time to establish herself, especially if I don't have to eat a bottle of if sex with Gwen happens after my mid June prediction. I can probably put this version of Rogue in my top ten of all of the games that I follow on this site, but putting Gewn in the conversation feels premature.

So, I don't know. I think it's just the excitement from having a new toy to play with. Similar sentiments were had with Jubes, and I'm sure it'll happen again next year with whoever gets picked next.

Aug 22, 2017
I don't know. Mr. Lee is probably a new weakness i found playing this game about literal asian vampire chicks.
A wonderful mix. But i think i know Jubilee much earlier in my life... Like something related in the 90's... but i can't remember clearly.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I'm just a guy colored silver m8 not my fault I'm albino also SG isn't a fucking furry jesus christ google a furry then come back to me about what you found. SG is a monstergirl lmao.
Besides I'd rather have psylocke or Wanda christ.
who is Wanda christ ??? psylocke I googleit yeah I agree Hot asian amazonian Looking :LOL:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I don't know. Mr. Lee is probably a new weakness i found playing this game about literal asian vampire chicks.
A wonderful mix. But i think i know Jubilee much earlier in my life... Like something related in the 90's... but i can't remember clearly.
She was literally in the 90's cartoon and you probably saw her in images or related media.
who is Wanda christ ??? psylocke I googleit yeah I agree Hot asian amazonian Looking :LOL:
Wanda maximoff, scarlet witch?
This is a game about fucking the girls from the x-men, remember?

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

KEarTEal

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, is there any way to last longer other than focus? My character cums too fast especially with some girls and after furthering relationship

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys, is there any way to last longer other than focus? My character cums too fast especially with some girls and after furthering relationship
No but yes.
You know how Zero's or a threesome partner's orgasm gives a girl 5 lust and how that can push them to orgasm? The code that interrupts a scene after your final nut to make Zero rest his empty balls seems to conflict with and have a lower priority than the code that interrupts a scene for a girl's orgasm. If the stroke that puts Zero over the edge for his last nut left the girl at 95-99% lust, zero nutting will cause her to orgasm and her orgasm will prevent zero from remembering he doesn't have an iron dick so he'll be able to just keep fucking or getting sucked or whatever until you go back to the sex menu or the clock forces you to stop.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
1.2 Changelog: A quick warning for anyone relatively new around here, this first release of the new version is likely to have a lot of terrible bugs, and it mainly intended for people who want to bug test and report them. If you just want to play and have a good time, relax, I'll be fixing bugs and releasing new versions until it settles down to a reasonably stable point, and you can wait until then to get a cleaner experience. For those who do enjoy bug testing, please report any you find either here or in a PM. If there is a crash, it should give a crash report, copy-paste that to the post.

Ok, I think I've got enough together for a version here. I've been doing some other elements that wouldn't have been useful in this version anyway, but that's no reason to delay this one, so here we go. New things this version:

-Gwen's BJ/Cunnilingus and TJ options. Let me know what you think of the new animations, and let me know if they are unavailable in a situation where you think it should be an option. I may have left in a "brake" somewhere.

-I added the ability in doggy style pose to choose whether the girl is facing you or facing forward. This may have consequences at low stat levels. I may do more with this later.

-When the girls are in a lesbian scene, and the lead is going down on the partner, there is a new doggy-style visual for that. I do still need to play around with how this works, but let's give it a shot.

-Various other bug fixes.

Changes for build 1.2a:
-Gwen will no longer show up while Gwen is giving a BJ. The other Gwen. The first Gwen stays.
-Fixed an crash bug if you cum in Gwen's mouth
-Added the option to turn their head facing in the sex poses, and also added the option to change her pose view when she's masturbating (assuming she knows you're there). Let me know if that one can cause any weirdness.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I posted the game and something related to changelog couldn't you just go based on what I said and had fun with with it?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I know that this can spark an onslaught of dick flailing "Nah uh! This girl or this game is better!" posts. But if there was a moment where I've ever used the thinking emote when I'm really pondering what has been said, this is pretty high in the rankings.

On one hand, I've nutted to this game almost once a month on average since mid 2018, so I can support the notion of this being the best/my favorite game on the site due to retention. But when it comes to cute blondes within the context of eroge, I think of Android 18. I feel like Gewn needs more time to establish herself, especially if I don't have to eat a bottle of if sex with Gwen happens after my mid June prediction. I can probably put this version of Rogue in my top ten of all of the games that I follow on this site, but putting Gewn in the conversation feels premature.

So, I don't know. I think it's just the excitement from having a new toy to play with. Similar sentiments were had with Jubes, and I'm sure it'll happen again next year with whoever gets picked next.
So what game you playing that has Android 18?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes