salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That happens with one of her bras actually it'll probably get fixed will mention double pusspuss tho edit also website is shitting itself are they doing maintenance or updates?
The only edited part there is that i erased the name i go by in the game and wrote zero, but the dreaded UWU is quite real.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am Coming home I'm Coming tell the world to wash away all the pain from yesterday
I am only man you know the way to my home is all the way I am going to I am going to Make my way to
all My Loved Loved one
so Keep away all the pain from yasterday Keep Going
Under All Rain my smile Shiny shiny away The light the waaaaaaaay
(Okay I am done :LOL: nice song though anyway does anyone know when we will Get hit by Completed Tag :coffee:)

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I am Coming home I'm Coming tell the world to wash away all the pain from yesterday
I am only man you know the way to my home is all the way I am going to I am going to Make my way to
all My Loved Loved one
so Keep away all the pain from yasterday Keep Going
Under All Rain my smile Shiny shiny away The light the waaaaaaaay
(Okay I am done :LOL: nice song though anyway does anyone know when we will Get hit by Completed Tag :coffee:)
When the sun swallows the solar system like my ex swallowed my best friend

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Its in the screeshot my silvery friend.
made a mention also Oni finally contacted me back about redoing Jubes & Storm's TJ/BJ poses and he basically told me what you'd expect "too much work, not enough time" but he considered redoing Storm's doggy pose that's really all he said.

• Sad
Reactions: salscou

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
does anyone know when we will Get hit by Completed Tag
Until our collective shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

...But seriously. There's a poll on his Patreon (that I don't pay to get access to or can't quickly find in this thread) where he has a list of girls. Not counting finishing up Gwen, I think we have three girls left; Lorna, Wanda and Squirrel Girl. So, unless he wants to add any more girls, expect to see the completed tag in three years.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

...But seriously. There's a poll on his Patreon (that I don't pay to get access to or can't quickly find in this thread) where he has a list of girls. Not counting finishing up Gwen, I think we have three girls left; Lorna, Wanda and Squirrel Girl. So, unless he wants to add any more girls, expect to see the completed tag in three years.
m8 Oni himself has said he'll keep updating the game until everyone gets bored since he makes a flat 60k a year off it I DOUBT he's gonna stop even though it's obvious he's burnt out. There wont be a completed tag just because he runs out of girls, he plans to add more possibly for next year lmao.

Reactions: Hatler

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
m8 Oni himself has said he'll keep updating the game until everyone gets bored since he makes a flat 60k a year off it I DOUBT he's gonna stop even though it's obvious he's burnt out. There wont be a completed tag just because he runs out of girls, he plans to add more possibly for next year lmao.
Oh man adding girls until he already adds all of them...just watch Oni be creative and add the MCU versions as alt costumes when that happens especially for Scarlet Witch. Anyways Gwen's animations are much more fluid than the others I hope the guy updates the fluidity for the other girls especially Rogue...her BJ animation really needs a rework...you can tell that her BJ pose came from ancient times lol.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh man adding girls until he already adds all of them...just watch Oni be creative and add the MCU versions as alt costumes when that happens especially for Scarlet Witch. Anyways Gwen's animations are much more fluid than the others I hope the guy updates the fluidity for the other girls especially Rogue...her BJ animation really needs a rework...you can tell that her BJ pose came from ancient times lol.
unlikely that'd happen Oni doesn't want to draw more clothes & it's taken me over some years to get him to even consider changing rogue's BJ and everyone basically said we don't care.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
unlikely that'd happen Oni doesn't want to draw more clothes & it's taken me over some years to get him to even consider changing rogue's BJ and everyone basically said we don't care.
Most likely because they prefer more girls with new animations than improving but I kinda understand as to why...just looking at how much time it takes for him to complete one girl that people would just prefer fresher content.

Reactions: Ghostload

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Squirrel Girl WTFo_O
(Edite)
you said three years o_O
2549.gif

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Seriously though who had this idea of Squirrel Girl furry
is it the Semondemon who also known as :cautious:silver guy
I mean I did have idae of Sister of mc who got invisible power
and were watching her Bro having blast and all

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Seriously though who had this idea of Squirrel Girl furry
is it the Semondemon who also known as :cautious:silver guy
I mean I did have idae of Sister of mc who got invisible power
and were watching her Bro having blast and all
I'm just a guy colored silver m8 not my fault I'm albino also SG isn't a fucking furry jesus christ google a furry then come back to me about what you found. SG is a monstergirl lmao.
Besides I'd rather have psylocke or Wanda christ.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes