TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Goddamn is that Gwen blowjob animation awful. She looks like she becomes a South Park Canadian or some sort of unseen wormhole opens and you stick your dick into it. The style of the artwork for it (and the TJ) is completely incongruent with the rest of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: splamo and DedL0l

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Wish oni would release a finihs character which update will have all sex position for gwen. plus i wish oni would go back to jean and give us a x-men evolution version of Jean i mean we are paying him/her for this game so liek give ur customer what they want instead making a character that does not resembles jean grey at all just take her out of the game she doesnt look liek any jean grey i ever saw in comics or anomated shows (Still feels liek jean is not in this game at all)

I know oni hates her for some reason but there is a bunch of naruto hentai game and peopel hate sakura but they dont make a rip off version of her in their hentai game she actually acts liek sakura and looks like her. in this game Jean grey does not act or look likeJean grey so imo This Jean in this game is not Jean grey and i will keep asking for a faithful x-men evolution jean grey.

• Angry
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
you know what this game needs lesbian scene beside mc. no matter where you go. the girls are always standing around or pull you side because they are horny. they need the girls making out with other girls beside the mc. mc can peek on other girls

Reactions: leathermax
Oct 31, 2017
-Gwen will no longer show up while Gwen is giving a BJ. The other Gwen. The first Gwen stays.
Well that's rude. Why is it that first Gwen gets to stay? How do we know that second Gwen isn't from the future and could only arrive at that exact moment to try and prevent some horrific events from happening? But nooooooo, current Gwen gets priority because blowie more important.

... wait a sec. Gwen? BJ? Did new girl content finally arrive? Wow, am I ever out of the loop.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
you know what this game needs lesbian scene beside mc. no matter where you go. the girls are always standing around or pull you side because they are horny. they need the girls making out with other girls beside the mc. mc can peek on other girls
That literally happens ingame though.

Reactions: Aser__

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well that's rude. Why is it that first Gwen gets to stay? How do we know that second Gwen isn't from the future and could only arrive at that exact moment to try and prevent some horrific events from happening? But nooooooo, current Gwen gets priority because blowie more important.

... wait a sec. Gwen? BJ? Did new girl content finally arrive? Wow, am I ever out of the loop.
I live under a rock, I fully understand how you feel dude however I'm a patron so I can just get the dl instantly.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RogueLikeEvolution-1.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Wish oni would release a finihs character which update will have all sex position for gwen. plus i wish oni would go back to jean and give us a x-men evolution version of Jean i mean we are paying him/her for this game so liek give ur customer what they want instead making a character that does not resembles jean grey at all just take her out of the game she doesnt look liek any jean grey i ever saw in comics or anomated shows (Still feels liek jean is not in this game at all)

I know oni hates her for some reason but there is a bunch of naruto hentai game and peopel hate sakura but they dont make a rip off version of her in their hentai game she actually acts liek sakura and looks like her. in this game Jean grey does not act or look likeJean grey so imo This Jean in this game is not Jean grey and i will keep asking for a faithful x-men evolution jean grey.
No.

JeanTPose.png

A real Zero takes the bitchiness in stride and eventually turns the tables. Taking control of the more submissive girls might be fun for a while. But the satisfaction of dominating an uppity bitch like Jean will last for a life time.

Besides, we already have Storm. We don't need another character that's just there to be there.

It just makes me think that Kitty has cancer.

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I never came this hard from blowjob art before. It's flawless. Oni's Gwen animation (specifically the "Suck on it." option) is in a league of its own. Thanks, Oni. You made it look like she's riding me while having fun with a wall-mounted dildo.

This proves that Gwen isn't just my latest crush -- she's the love of my life.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes