sabex

Feb 13, 2020
A script that allows you to activate the console without getting the error message

Code:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Dev_Room'.
Copy files in game directory

pitchou35131

Jul 4, 2020
need console? just use save editor omg and stop asking a cheat mod or whatelse...

Good cheat everybody!

Oct 31, 2017
While I'm no expert in maffs or counting in general, but am I wrong in seeing that, with Gwen now added to the mix, we have the right amount of people needed to sign up for the Institute's Intramural Baseball League?

I mean, with baseball mini-game we have a publicly acceptable use of that "slap ass" button right?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
While I'm no expert in maffs or counting in general, but am I wrong in seeing that, with Gwen now added to the mix, we have the right amount of people needed to sign up for the Institute's Intramural Baseball League?

I mean, with baseball mini-game we have a publicly acceptable use of that "slap ass" button right?
I'd rather some of my ideas get implemented especially for more money but instead we got the lame-ass pym particles thing; My ideas were help the teachers/lewd if you want for extra cash, become a life guard when your level is high enough & can have girls with you to lewd, another I just came up with is trainer in the danger room you know shit that'd be intrinsic to the game world we're in plus it'd allow you to get into deeper relations with girls AND make you money.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'd rather some of my ideas get implemented especially for more money but instead we got the lame-ass pym particles thing; My ideas were help the teachers/lewd if you want for extra cash, become a life guard when your level is high enough & can have girls with you to lewd, another I just came up with is trainer in the danger room you know shit that'd be intrinsic to the game world we're in plus it'd allow you to get into deeper relations with girls AND make you money.
How about helping Mccoy in the lab?
For some reason him and professor X keep asking zero to help them out with stuff.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How about helping Mccoy in the lab?
For some reason him and professor X keep asking zero to help them out with stuff.
You know I think I'll pester Oni to add my ideas we really need something else other than deliver X thing get a couple dollars. Give xp, if you have a girl with you you can lewd her, give some cash it'd be more fun than what we got & the lack thereof.

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, is there more to spend money on these days? I guess that Jubes & Gwen got clothes to buy and dates are still a thing (but who pays for those, not Zero obviously) so I imagine there is that point where money becomes useless (yeah, still haven't touched the game yet. Was about to, but had the sudden realization to make the tired baseball joke.)

I'd say your ideas are too shabby either, certainly a little more doable that the ones I've been having. I mean, there's this one I have that is both for making money & asserting your dominance at the Institute, because it occurred to me that the best way to become the top dog at a school is not to beat up the star quarterback, but rather to degrade him into a depraved femboy whore. So I'm thinking that using Zero's addiction powers on Cyclops* would give a nice boost to passive income while also telling the school that you are not one to fuck with, and finally get the peace & quiet to maintain Zero's GPA.

[*obviously this all happens in the background and no art is needed, just so we're clear]

Also, I'm thinking it's probably best for all involved if I stay far, far away from Oni's patreon for the foreseeable future. We can agree on that, right?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh, is there more to spend money on these days? I guess that Jubes & Gwen got clothes to buy and dates are still a thing (but who pays for those, not Zero obviously) so I imagine there is that point where money becomes useless (yeah, still haven't touched the game yet. Was about to, but had the sudden realization to make the tired baseball joke.)

I'd say your ideas are too shabby either, certainly a little more doable that the ones I've been having. I mean, there's this one I have that is both for making money & asserting your dominance at the Institute, because it occurred to me that the best way to become the top dog at a school is not to beat up the star quarterback, but rather to degrade him into a depraved femboy whore. So I'm thinking that using Zero's addiction powers on Cyclops* would give a nice boost to passive income while also telling the school that you are not one to fuck with, and finally get the peace & quiet to maintain Zero's GPA.

[*obviously this all happens in the background and no art is needed, just so we're clear]

Also, I'm thinking it's probably best for all involved if I stay far, far away from Oni's patreon for the foreseeable future. We can agree on that, right?
yeah... lol no.

Oct 31, 2017
yeah... lol no.
Yeah... I'm already regretting that comment as I failed to notice the game now has a female protagonist tag, and I'm now worried that will come back to bite me in the ass (and not in the fun way either) on the off chance that boys will be added to the party once the current pool of potentials runs dry.

That and it's nice to see the Femdom was finally added, as I'm on Night 1 of this run and, staying true to form, Rogue is already barging in on me in the shower. This will be an interesting survival run.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah... I'm already regretting that comment as I failed to notice the game now has a female protagonist tag, and I'm now worried that will come back to bite me in the ass (and not in the fun way either) on the off chance that boys will be added to the party once the current pool of potentials runs dry.

That and it's nice to see the Femdom was finally added, as I'm on Night 1 of this run and, staying true to form, Rogue is already barging in on me in the shower. This will be an interesting survival run.
i agree girls need to be more aggressive if you want to see some shit deny them their chin waggles so they can't get off jubilee will force you to the wall & touch you aggressively it's hilarious.

Feb 10, 2020
So apparently Laura will ask others to join your harem for you if you get her to agree to letting a girl in when she has the cheating talk with you. At least, I don't remember it working like that for Rouge. Realized this when I wasn't getting the girlfriend event with Kitty, so went to talk to her and see what's up, and found out that I was already dating her without knowing. Huh.

Oct 31, 2017
i agree girls need to be more aggressive if you want to see some shit deny them their chin waggles so they can't get off jubilee will force you to the wall & touch you aggressively it's hilarious.
So Laura isn't the only one who actively hunts you down anymore? Well, not counting the constant addiction-fueled being dragged to your room I mean.

... why do I have the feeling that when this game finally gets background music, it's gonna end up being some Silent Hill inspired stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: Xros23
Jun 3, 2017
I am surprised that almost no one addresses this issue:
I used to enjoy this game on a weaker computer some 6 years ago,
but the feeling is that it has become slower and slower with every release.
The game has become totally unplayable for me:
Any menu entry I click it's seconds and seconds of lag.
A fraction of it has to do with renpy itself not being designed in a way suited for this manner of sandbox, but that's just a fraction of it, not to mention other sandbox games have been made on renpy with acceptable performance. It also has to do with Oni being first and foremost, an artist, and not much of a coder, so you've got tons of redundant and repeating codes attached to each task running in the background, bringing the performance to a crawl.

Reactions: ukthrowaway69

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
So Laura isn't the only one who actively hunts you down anymore? Well, not counting the constant addiction-fueled being dragged to your room I mean.

... why do I have the feeling that when this game finally gets background music, it's gonna end up being some Silent Hill inspired stuff?
Someone should make this horror game.

Reactions: Aser__
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes