ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Can someone enlighten me to how Oni does the changelogs? Like is there a language barrier or something? I don't mean to be rude but most software/games changelogs are normally bulletpoints yet his seem to be rambles and inconsistent. I gathered he isn't a programmer as a primary skill (more an artist) but surprised nobody told him how to make proper changelogs.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I never came this hard from blowjob art before. It's flawless. Oni's Gwen animation (specifically the "Suck on it." option) is in a league of its own. Thanks, Oni. You made it look like she's riding me while having fun with a wall-mounted dildo.

This proves that Gwen isn't just my latest crush -- she's the love of my life.
now we just wait for the Gwenussy

H$LF

Oct 21, 2018
I am surprised that almost no one addresses this issue:
I used to enjoy this game on a weaker computer some 6 years ago,
but the feeling is that it has become slower and slower with every release.
The game has become totally unplayable for me:
Any menu entry I click it's seconds and seconds of lag.

Reactions: Duskwolf

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
No.

A real Zero takes the bitchiness in stride and eventually turns the tables. Taking control of the more submissive girls might be fun for a while. But the satisfaction of dominating an uppity bitch like Jean will last for a life time.
Hey you redid my crappy Jean edit!
Nice!
And its true, the real path of the Zero means that you tame that firebush and make her cal you nice things and play nice with others, anything else is a total pussy move.

Mar 4, 2023
it would be nice to have a remote controlled vibrator or simply a vibrator that we can make the girls wear it on or leave it active, rising the lust points as time goes on and eventually cumming, shall we be present or not. like the masturbation system.

Reactions: Kaytoooo

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
I am surprised that almost no one addresses this issue:
I used to enjoy this game on a weaker computer some 6 years ago,
but the feeling is that it has become slower and slower with every release.
The game has become totally unplayable for me:
Any menu entry I click it's seconds and seconds of lag.
I got two facepalms when I jokingly said that 1.0 should've been migrating to a new engine, because this game is choking itself in if/else conditions. (or whatever, I'm here to fap, preferably at 60 FPS, 30 FPS if I must, with at least responsive buttons)

But-- Oh shit, he's including my FAV GRILL!?!?! TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got two facepalms when I jokingly said that 1.0 should've been migrating to a new engine, because this game is choking itself in if/else conditions. (or whatever, I'm here to fap, preferably at 60 FPS, 30 FPS if I must, with at least responsive buttons)

But-- Oh shit, he's including my FAV GRILL!?!?! TAKE MY MONEY!!!
The game is one dollar to get off Patreon dude...

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes