Oct 31, 2017
Huh, i wonder if you go the full wizard route like you did with normal Zero, if Laura will still hunt you down eventually?
screenshot0002.jpg

I would say this would qualify as a "Yes", as I remembered (eventually) that part of the wizard route involves knocking on everyone's door at night to make sure no self-serving funny business is going on. Though with 8 girls now it does end up being a full night's work.

Also, have the girls always been able to blink? I swear I've never noticed this before.

Edit: Realized after the fact that a thumbnail would do better for thread tidiness, please pardon my earlier mess.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 2554825

I would say this would qualify as a "Yes", as I remembered (eventually) that part of the wizard route involves knocking on everyone's door at night to make sure no self-serving funny business is going on. Though with 8 girls now it does end up being a full night's work.

Also, have the girls always been able to blink? I swear I've never noticed this before.

Edit: Realized after the fact that a thumbnail would do better for thread tidiness, please pardon my earlier mess.
Thats my girl!
laura headpat.gif

And yeah, as far as im aware, girls have been able to blink since i started playing this game, you just never stare at their eyes.
BTW, kudos on keeping everyone from doing anything innapropiate!

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
A fraction of it has to do with renpy itself not being designed in a way suited for this manner of sandbox, but that's just a fraction of it, not to mention other sandbox games have been made on renpy with acceptable performance. It also has to do with Oni being first and foremost, an artist, and not much of a coder, so you've got tons of redundant and repeating codes attached to each task running in the background, bringing the performance to a crawl.
Yea I've noticed that latter one, when looking at mods for the game, the number one complaint for why it takes so long is because under the hood it's massively spaghetti code.

The problem with games like this, is that it can be really really simple code if you know what you're doing, but hell if you don't. Most the background are basic conditional statements, most the behaviour of the girls are exact copies (instances), and most the rooms are relatively the same.

What I imagine is that Oni either didn't use classes and thus has a ton of repeating code everywhere, or hasn't made a proper class structure.

I wouldn't even put too much blame on RenPy, I've seen other games do more with less issues, granted Python is slow af and trying to do applications that are more governed by instruction complexity rather algorithm complexity is silly to do in Python, this game should be able to handle it

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Could anyone please post the most recent version of the PrimeMod (for PC)
(and which version of the game I need)

(haven't used it for ages but a couple of comments sounded like it was still being worked on?)

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
People with the pregnancy fetish should just play Koikatsu. There is the inflation mod that is there for all your prego desires.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes