5Gum

Mar 16, 2023
How do you download this on android? It says compressed but there isnt a link with it. I even downloaded the windows version on android assuming that the "compressed" was like intsructions but i dont see compressing as an option.

Reactions: Nabnub

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
wwhat happened to the super mega mod with extra content ? isit fused ? is there a link ?
I think that mod got dropped or they might be reworking it. Only mod that has extra content (mostly gameplay-wise) is Prime Mod, but modder who is working on it had some kinda of arguement with F95 (not sure what), so he stopped posting it here. It's getting updates in Rogue-like Expanded Discord.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
I think that mod got dropped or they might be reworking it. Only mod that has extra content (mostly gameplay-wise) is Prime Mod, but modder who is working on it had some kinda of arguement with F95 (not sure what), so he stopped posting it here. It's getting updates in Rogue-like Expanded Discord.
thanks for the reply bruh. u got a link for discord or smth ? this game aint the same without its special sauce....

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
some people got a probleme with prime mod here but i think this guys a just bots try probleme here i dont understand this guys really what the probleme

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
The latest coders working on the mods turned their mod support into personal engine or game projects. The code for it still exists, however, the primary modders are more interested in making personal projects to "overhaul" the code than work on the original mods. Other than Primemod that is.

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know who this Gwen girl is (I'm pretty much out of date of Marvel/DC comic stuff of the last ten years, and I'll spare ye the rant as to why), but I can see that Oni is a fan and looks to be having fun with the "Meta character knows that she's in a tiddy game" angle, and that's good enough for me. I particularly like the offer of tonal choices in dialog whenever Gwen meets someone new, as those have definitely earned more than a chuckle or two.

So yeah, I'd say Gwen content is good, and she automatically hops into the running of "Best Girl" for the simple fact that she messes with Jean's head and calls her out when they meet. But seeing as those events have been retconned, she's one of the worst girls because she immediately kowtows and sucks up to the hussy. (n)

It gets better btw. While I wasn't able to do it without triggering the "Are ya inta me?" convo, that's only because I got her stats high enough to the point where she would chase you across the school to ask you that and, with Laura being good ol' Laura, her response afterwards is pretty much "of course you are, I can smell it."

Ironically enough, this was then followed by her dragging you into your room and saying that she'd like you to be a little more commanding of her (Which I'm guessing is what caused the previous behaviour).

Well, you know.. it is in fact above boob level :sneaky:
Touché :oops:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes