Aug 7, 2018
Since the girls have the option to have pubes or shave them I wouldn't be surprised if Oni adds the option to customize your character with that option, in fact im surpised he hasn't added it yet.
If it ever does there better be an option to trim the hedges into the X-Men logo.

Oct 31, 2017
Attempting to run the Linux version gets this:
ImportError: No module named site
Okay, haven't seen that one before. Just curious though, you've been able to run other renpy games on your system before, right?

Also, there isn't an odd character somewhere in the file path is there? Searched this error, and saw someone was seeing it because they had a : in one of the folder names.

dakale

Mar 19, 2018
Hey, just some quick constructive criticism, I noticed that you try to avoid changing the outlines on the girls and stick to changing the shading for that toned effect. It may be better if you make changes to the linework here and there like on some of their arms to make it look mor like biceps than being sickly lol. Also some of their abs look a bit weird if you look for too long, namely jean and rogue... Sorry if this came out as harsh but I want to see this be the best it can be, so keep up the hard work!
Thanks for the feedback. I dont mind honesty as long as its respectful.
I know what you mean about the abs, im not particularly a good artist, those are the best iterations i came up with. The reason i dont change the outlines is coz i dont want to mess up the layers. If i give for example, biceps on their arms, i would have to also redraw the clothing layers to reflect that. Thats a lot of work and is why i abandoned the Laura remake.
I might give the abs another shot, alongside Kitty, since some people have requested her. It all comes down to Onis initial drawing, some of them have odd shading, some of them have weird proportions. I cant really complain since im not better than him at drawing but yeah, ill try. Cheers

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Oni - if you're reading this, Gwen is missing one thing: the ability to recognize the player behind the screen and the fact that he's also from the same universe as her. Please, please, add this to the game. It's not like I'm asking for pregnancy here. Just a few lines of dialogue.

H$LF

Oct 21, 2018
I am not sure, but my idea is the delays in this game are related to this warning message:
libpng warning: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
libpng warning: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk

Which, from the little I understand, means that in the PNG image it is not written the size of the PNG image,
so the program tries to guess and then it allocates a default amount of memory.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
First time I hear that.
Well, guess what, you learned something new.

Although the name likely has it's origin in Italian and Spanish, as well as another derivation from Latin, the background of the Prydes suggests the former, itself coming from the Hebrew karmel, meaning "God's Vineyard" and where the name Mount Carmel, in Israel, comes from.

Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well, guess what, you learned something new.

Although the name likely has it's origin in Italian and Spanish, as well as another derivation from Latin, the background of the Prydes suggests the former, itself coming from the Hebrew karmel, meaning "God's Vineyard" and where the name Mount Carmel, in Israel, comes from.
In spanish that is almost always a female name, and when it isnt, it normally is part of multiple names, like royalty of old and such, so yeah, its weird to see used in a male.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes