Oct 31, 2017
Watch out for jean, shes the final boss.
Yes, I noticed she's extra feisty here. Though I did make the mistake of unlocking Emma (both morning & evening classes) & Jean on the same day out of sheer habit. That minor hiccup aside, I just now have to deal with the odd shower insta-death now and again as I continue to make slow progress.

It's definitely a fun version to dabble with, particularly as I'm seeing (what may be) a bug that I think should be the intended behaviour (ie: it blocks one of the ways I abuse the system.)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yes, I noticed she's extra feisty here. Though I did make the mistake of unlocking Emma (both morning & evening classes) & Jean on the same day out of sheer habit. That minor hiccup aside, I just now have to deal with the odd shower insta-death now and again as I continue to make slow progress.

It's definitely a fun version to dabble with, particularly as I'm seeing (what may be) a bug that I think should be the intended behaviour (ie: it blocks one of the ways I abuse the system.)
RLE can trully be a survival horror sometimes.
Imagine having to survive alone in the mansion at night while all the girls are at max addiction rate coming for you.

Reactions: Semondemon

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Watch out for jean, shes the final boss.
For future reference, are we talking Old King Allant, Gwyn, Nashandra, Soul of Cinder, Gehrman, the Elden Beast, a completely different series, or is just portraying Jean as Quelaag good enough?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
For future reference, are we talking Old King Allant, Gwyn, Nashandra, Soul of Cinder, Gehrman, the Elden Beast, a completely different series, or is just portraying Jean as Quelaag good enough?
Bitchcrown Jean of the Firecrotchbrand. It's from the d-e-e-p l-o-r-e, you wouldn't get it.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm being serious by the way. I don't do commissions, but, taking on random ideas on a "fuck it, why not?" basis works better for me. So, 'RLE Fanart' thread? Can that be a thing?

[a few hours later]
There isn't a fan art thread for this game. I'm willing to get one started, but only if there's going to be more than just me contributing.

Bitchcrown Jean of the Firecrotchbrand. It's from the d-e-e-p l-o-r-e, you wouldn't get it.
I'll take this as a vote for Jean as Quelaag, which is doable; replace Quelaag's head with Jean's and the rest draws itself.

Shes shao-khan in UMK3 and she will kick your ass, zero!
I accept this challenge. I'll most likely have to take more inspiration from his 10 design so that his chest straps would be more natural looking around Jean's breasts, but I think I can pull it off if I find the right reference images. ...granted that I'm somewhere between an amateur and an intermediate when it comes to digital painting, so, don't expect anything on level yet.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm being serious by the way. I don't do commissions, but, taking on random ideas on a "fuck it, why not?" basis works better for me. So, 'RLE Fanart' thread? Can that be a thing?

I'll take this as a vote for Jean as Quelaag, which is doable; replace Quelaag's head with Jean's and the rest draws itself.

I accept this challenge. I'll most likely have to take more inspiration from his 10 design so that his chest straps would be more natural looking around Jean's breasts, but I think I can pull it off if I find the right reference images. ...granted that I'm somewhere between an amateur and an intermediate when it comes to digital painting, so, don't expect anything on level yet.
Oh damn, i thought we were just shitposting about jean as different bosses in videogames, i didnt think you actually wanted to draw something.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Oh damn, i thought we were just shitposting about jean as different bosses in videogames, i didnt think you actually wanted to draw something.
Well, despite my fears of someone giving me the "Listen fam, we don't care" reply: Freelance illustration is my occupation after studying graphic design and traditional painting in college. My main genre is horror, but rule 34 is a can that I've been kicking down the road for a while, so RLE's Jean as Quelaag is relevant to my erotic horror interests; same with mixing RLE's Laura and Crossbreed Priscilla or whatever Soulsborne* x RLE ideas come to mind. Also, I don't have a Patreon, Gumroad or anything like that, so I'd just be doing it for fun.

Besides, I need something to do until Gwen's rear view becomes a thing.

*Sekiro doesn't count.

She's obviously the bed of chaos, duh ;)
I mean, yeah, but... No promises.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well, despite my fears of someone giving me the "Listen fam, we don't care" reply: Freelance illustration is my occupation after studying graphic design and traditional painting in college. My main genre is horror, but rule 34 is a can that I've been kicking down the road for a while, so RLE's Jean as Quelaag is relevant to my erotic horror interests; same with mixing RLE's Laura and Crossbreed Priscilla or whatever Soulsborne* x RLE ideas come to mind. Also, I don't have a Patreon, Gumroad or anything like that, so I'd just be doing it for fun.

Besides, I need something to do until Gwen's rear view becomes a thing.

*Sekiro doesn't count.

I mean, yeah, but... No promises.
Laura has to be something from bloodborne though, because wolves, geddit?

Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes