FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Laura has to be something from bloodborne though, because wolves, geddit?
...That's a job for either Jay Naylor or PlagueOfGripes.

im curious who we gonna get next, Gwen is a bit meh so not as exciting.... maybe black cat? ;hmm:
Just assume the worst and expect Squirrel Girl. ...or assume the best and expect Squirrel Girl? Not like I know what you're into.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zepheral
Oct 31, 2017
I said it before I say it again, I'm gonna vote SG to spite all of you
When you do, please be sure to request that she gets a "Touch Fluffy Tail" option in her flirt menu. :whistle:

Well, despite my fears of someone giving me the "Listen fam, we don't care" reply: Freelance illustration is my occupation after studying graphic design and traditional painting in college. My main genre is horror, but rule 34 is a can that I've been kicking down the road for a while, so RLE's Jean as Quelaag is relevant to my erotic horror interests; same with mixing RLE's Laura and Crossbreed Priscilla or whatever Soulsborne* x RLE ideas come to mind. Also, I don't have a Patreon, Gumroad or anything like that, so I'd just be doing it for fun.
This sounds great and I look forward to whatever you feel like cooking up.

Reactions: FacelessVixen
Feb 6, 2023
Hey I'm sorta new to the game. How do you get the girls to have lesbian relations with each other? I mean in the sense not in a threesome with you, but just 2 of them going at it with each other? Is that possible?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll vote SG unless Oni decides to psylocke Psylocke but she better have one nice ass. I want the comic one not the one that supposedly appeared in evolution.

Reactions: Ghostload

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
The last poll was Nov. 8, and was down to Gwen, Wanda, Lorna (whoever the fuck that is), and the fat buck-toothed chick...

Look, I like Doreen, I really do, but I wouldn't fuck her even if she showed up in real life and gave me a shot. Seriously.

At least Doreen is actually a mutant. I think.

While I could be wrong, from what I can tell Wanda isn't an actual mutant (although she was thought to be one for a time).

Out of X-Men Evolution we only had Kitty, Rogue, Jean, and Storm to work with as *actual* X-Men.
However expanding to the rest of the show we had Jubilee, Tabitha 'Boom Boom' Smith (mentioned in game as having an "incident"), Amara 'Magma' Aquilla, and Rahne 'Wolfsbane' Sinclair among the New Mutants.

Emma Frost was actually supposed to join the show in the next season, as one of the X-Men. Laura was on the show and is a proper mutant (naturally).

Expanding to the X-Men comics we have Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin, Elizabeth 'Psylocke' Braddock, Alison 'Dazzler' Blair (although she is in the game already with the book "Dazzler and Longshot", so perhaps not viable), Cecilia Rays (a mutant, but not interested in heroics, likely as another staff member), Kwannon (either as 'Psylocke' or 'Revanche'), Danielle 'Mirage' Moonstar, Heather 'Lifeguard' Cameron, Paige 'Husk' Gutherie, ... frankly there are a lot of options if you go into the comics.

So honestly, there are choices still, its just that we've pretty much seen all the well known ones and from here they start to get progressively more obscure. One of the two Psylockes would probably be the best bet as a known character and actual Mutant.

And I just came here to find out if there had been any developments on the Prime Mod front...

Reactions: Hatler
Dec 4, 2019
The last poll was Nov. 8, and was down to Gwen, Wanda, Lorna (whoever the fuck that is), and the fat buck-toothed chick...

Look, I like Doreen, I really do, but I wouldn't fuck her even if she showed up in real life and gave me a shot. Seriously.

At least Doreen is actually a mutant. I think.

While I could be wrong, from what I can tell Wanda isn't an actual mutant (although she was thought to be one for a time).

Out of X-Men Evolution we only had Kitty, Rogue, Jean, and Storm to work with as *actual* X-Men.
However expanding to the rest of the show we had Jubilee, Tabitha 'Boom Boom' Smith (mentioned in game as having an "incident"), Amara 'Magma' Aquilla, and Rahne 'Wolfsbane' Sinclair among the New Mutants.

Emma Frost was actually supposed to join the show in the next season, as one of the X-Men. Laura was on the show and is a proper mutant (naturally).

Expanding to the X-Men comics we have Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin, Elizabeth 'Psylocke' Braddock, Alison 'Dazzler' Blair (although she is in the game already with the book "Dazzler and Longshot", so perhaps not viable), Cecilia Rays (a mutant, but not interested in heroics, likely as another staff member), Kwannon (either as 'Psylocke' or 'Revanche'), Danielle 'Mirage' Moonstar, Heather 'Lifeguard' Cameron, Paige 'Husk' Gutherie, ... frankly there are a lot of options if you go into the comics.

So honestly, there are choices still, its just that we've pretty much seen all the well known ones and from here they start to get progressively more obscure. One of the two Psylockes would probably be the best bet as a known character and actual Mutant.

And I just came here to find out if there had been any developments on the Prime Mod front...
There's the blind lady who is Mystique's friend from the cartoon

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
When you do, please be sure to request that she gets a "Touch Fluffy Tail" option in her flirt menu. :whistle:
Be careful with that, squirrel tails tend to break off pretty easily and they don't grow back.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah Wanda's most likely to win. I'm just saying that I physically prefer voluptuousness. Vote Stargate SG-1 if you feel the same way. Whenever Oni wants something, he really puts a lot of effort into it. And I never want to see him end this game. Ever.

Oct 31, 2017
Ah yes, the great "Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver aren't actually Mutants anymore so they can't be used in movies made by Fox" retcon of 2015. If I recall correctly (and I'm not going to risk hurting my brain by looking it up, so grain of salt and all) this was about the same time Marvel stopped coming up with new mutant characters, as well ending the Fantastic Four comics run, for narrative reasons that had nothing to do with the longstanding film rights deal Fox had ;)

And if Lorna is a.k.a. Polaris? I'm cool with this, though that's probably because I haven't seen how she's looked as a character in years (not counting the live action show). As I seem to recall her character design being that of a naked lady who's naughty bits were covered by the green swirlies of her powers (or it being visually hinted at this), she's likely to get my vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Ah yes, the great "Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver aren't actually Mutants anymore so they can't be used in movies made by Fox" retcon of 2015. If I recall correctly (and I'm not going to risk hurting my brain by looking it up, so grain of salt and all) this was about the same time Marvel stopped coming up with new mutant characters, as well ending the Fantastic Four comics run, for narrative reasons that had nothing to do with the longstanding film rights deal Fox had ;)

And if Lorna is a.k.a. Polaris? I'm cool with this, though that's probably because I haven't seen how she's looked as a character in years (not counting the live action show). As I seem to recall her character design being that of a naked lady who's naughty bits were covered by the green swirlies of her powers (or visually hinting at this), she's likely to get my vote.
Short version is that Marvel couldn't use any mutants in their movies because Fox had the rights to them, so the X-Men as a whole were off limits. But, due to some loophole or another, they could use any mutants that had been Avengers, as long as they didn't say they were mutants. So in their first appearences (Age of Ultron and whatever film had the post-credits scene they first showed up in) they were referred to as 'miracles'.

Also, Wanda and Quicksilver were retconned a while back, so they're not Magneto's kids anymore, but Lorna is after decades of is she/isn't she teasing.

Reactions: NODOGAN and Evil13
Oct 31, 2017
Short version is that Marvel couldn't use any mutants in their movies because Fox had the rights to them, so the X-Men as a whole were off limits. But, due to some loophole or another, they could use any mutants that had been Avengers, as long as they didn't say they were mutants. So in their first appearences (Age of Ultron and whatever film had the post-credits scene they first showed up in) they were referred to as 'miracles'.

Also, Wanda and Quicksilver were retconned a while back, so they're not Magneto's kids anymore, but Lorna is after decades of is she/isn't she teasing.
While you're not wrong, I not sure how you are on the dates of everything. Because that "while back" was May 2015 (the release date of Uncanny Avengers (vol 2) #4, which published the retcon.) That's a month after the premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron. While that's not their debut in the MCU, it's where their backgrounds were definitely shown to be "not mutant" (I think the post-credits before that was more of a visual to get the comic geeks to gush.) So yeah, it's hard to pass that off as being unrelated.

Don't forget that Fox got those film rights in the 90's, when Marvel wasn't doing so hot financially speaking, so Fox got itself a sweet deal at the time. 2010's Marvel was (and still is) a different beast entirely, and this move comes off as more of "Darth Mickey is altering the deal" rather than it being a creative decision. (As Quicksilver had already appeared on film at this point, I imagine there were some back alley lawyer knife-fights negotiations to work out his case.)

'Nuff of this talk, I just glanced out my window and saw a cloud that, by Golly, I'd be a fool to not go yell at.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes