Oct 31, 2017
I did say 'short version', but okay, it was 'quite a while back' then.
True, but I guess my point was this was a bullshit retcon. While "bullshit retcon" might be considered a redundant term, I'd say it applies when it stems from corporate chicanery as opposed to the usual hack writing.

I should also mention that it was also around this time that I tried getting back into comics after an extended break. Let me tell you, 2016's Free Comic Book day was a day full of 'wadafaaaaaaaaak?' from reading, and later googling, that material. This is, like, the one thing I know of comics from 2010 onwards.

Edit: Dammit, just checked my stash and I stand corrected. I see it was 2015's Free Comic Book day as, since this can of worms is already open and I'm already open to ridicule, I still have a copy of Uncanny Avengers #3 and I see the entire story line of that year was "Who is Eric Cartman's Scarlet Witch's father?" Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I've got to go see a man for a barrel, some matches, and a to-be-determined amount of vodka for my weekend plans.

And let us never speak of this again.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
True, but I guess my point was this was a bullshit retcon. While "bullshit retcon" might be considered a redundant term, I'd say it applies when it stems from corporate chicanery as opposed to the usual hack writing.

I should also mention that it was also around this time that I tried getting back into comics after an extended break. Let me tell you, 2016's Free Comic Book day was a day full of 'wadafaaaaaaaaak?' from reading, and later googling, that material. This is, like, the one thing I know of comics from 2010 onwards.

Edit: Dammit, just checked my stash and I stand corrected. I see it was 2015's Free Comic Book day as, since this can of worms is already open and I'm already open to ridicule, I still have a copy of Uncanny Avengers #3 and I see the entire story line of that year was "Who is Eric Cartman's Scarlet Witch's father?" Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I've got to go see a man for a barrel, some matches, and a to-be-determined amount of vodka for my weekend plans.

And let us never speak of this again.
For someone who seems to despise comics almost as much as I do, you seem to take this slight mistake pretty personally, m8.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
Oct 31, 2017
For someone who seems to despise comics almost as much as I do, you seem to take this slight mistake pretty personally, m8.
Oh, no, I still enjoy comics. I just find my time is now better served finding titles to read from the 90s & earlier than to try and sort through what's recent.

Secondly, yeaaah, that's my bad. While I'd intended to just do a playful comic geek "umm, ackchyually" style response, personal feelings did bleed their way in as I got reminded of the moment I saw that yet another one of my long-standing hobbies had turned to shit. And honestly, that is never a fun realization to have. Since there was no one around to warn me that my eyebrow was twitching erratically, those issues definitely weren't getting back into that box.

Anyway, I'm sorry for jumping down your throat there Buttholder. While I got caught on a touchy subject, that's still on me.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Everyone already knows this, but free comics just make you want to buy more -- and then most people realize that they can't or won't in the end. The older issues were indeed better, so it's best to stick to a previous era. As for games, however, I mostly go for remasters or ports that I already like.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Hey I'm sorta new to the game. How do you get the girls to have lesbian relations with each other? I mean in the sense not in a threesome with you, but just 2 of them going at it with each other? Is that possible?
"Can you put on a show for me?" has that as an option, they'll also independently start hooking up and inviting you over but that only happens really late game

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
You & the girl have to be level 5, she has to have high enough stats (offhand I think the check is 850 total, but it might just be 600 inhibition), and for Kitty & Storm you have to have blackmail material that can be found in the professor's desk at night.
Thank you for answering. It doesn't seem to work for some reason. My Emma has a high level everywhere so I really don't understand why this doesn't work. Could I perharps share with you my save file so you can try to see what is wrong if you don't mind?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Now to wait for her to have received an exorcism. By that I mean, giving her a better frontal pose. By that I mean, yes Oni draw an entirely new frontal sex pose for Jean because the one you made is terrible, and you know it's terrible.
If my memory serves me right, Oni doesn't like Jean. Most likely reason why the frontal pose looks ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: koko1b

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Meh. She's based on the ultimate universe where everyone was an asshole. Did Oni edited jeans doggy pose back to the old copy pasted one or does she still twist like she has no abdomen?

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes