Oct 6, 2022
where is this attachment from?

also, did charles get his spine healed in that continuity?
here is the comic

And replying to the other, Charles can't walk, he's still in a wheelchair, which makes me wonder how he can give him a boner, would he feel it? or also how can he have sex if he can't move his legs, did the girls help him move his legs during the act?

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Was thinking earlier, I desire all the girls to someday have both a missionary and a riding pose, but given how Laura can be, you think she would accidentally break our dick?
I mean, I'd like to think that she'd be careful enough to not cause and busing, but I have seen a few episodes of ... Might as well be a good excuse to bring back the Dark Souls "You Died" mechanic, or introduce something to the effect of "Nutted, but she's still suckin'".

The one character that completely killed any chance that I'll ever touch this game again
I'm also disappointed by the lack of Judith.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Was thinking earlier, I desire all the girls to someday have both a missionary and a riding pose, but given how Laura can be, you think she would accidentally break our dick?
Can you trully be called a Zero if you cant handle a sex-crazed wolvie?
As emma says, youre hard enough to pierce diamond, and she happens to be an expert on that topic.

Full Consent

Feb 13, 2022
Guys, if girls offer to be friends with privileges, they can't be your girlfriends anymore? I ignored the ability to build a harem for most of the game. When I started, I found that my sex friends Kitty and Rogue refused, although Storm agreed the first time.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, if girls offer to be friends with privileges, they can't be your girlfriends anymore? I ignored the ability to build a harem for most of the game. When I started, I found that my sex friends Kitty and Rogue refused, although Storm agreed the first time.
You can max their stats and have them all as girlfriends at the end, dont sweat it.

Reactions: Full Consent
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes