Oct 6, 2022
Guys, after a long time of research I have realized that Nightcrawler and Cyclops have female versions, which are (Nocturne and Cyclops-Lass), what I think is that it would be interesting or fun to add them to the game, postscript Gambit also has a female version but I don't tell it because I don't like how it looks.

Last edited:

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
i forget there dialoge for not sexing or doing any lewd lewd things with them till you fill their affection all the way right

KEarTEal

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, so I do lewd things with a girl and another girl can just barge to the room despite me locking the door, how can I prevent that? My laptop can't handle 2 girls at the same time very well

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys, so I do lewd things with a girl and another girl can just barge to the room despite me locking the door, how can I prevent that? My laptop can't handle 2 girls at the same time very well
Geez thats literally a game mechanic, but you can talk to them, go to change her, and then boundaries.
If thats your case, then dont ever go for more than one girl per save, since threesomes will probably brick your toaster.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well that was my mistake, I should have posted pictures, but when I said female version of Gambit, I was referring to Gimmick, they literally have the same outfit and the same abilities.
View attachment 2608792
Thats literally just the same shit they do now all the time with the "all new marvel", they didnt even give her a cool design.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes