leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
To complete the inclusive bingo, she's probably Muslim or Buddhist and at the very least gay, which allows to keep shipping her with Rogue! Genius. :sneaky:
Oh, almost forgot: also vegetarian.
Don't forget that she has some sort of disability or impairment of either physical nature (probably has an extra toe) or mental (anxiety is like the default Z bs).
But she's cool, tho. She doesn't need any trial to prove her worth, because she's already perfect.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Say what happens to the guy that made the sex scene before oni when Jubilee was first release? Is it possible to do the same for Gwen? :unsure:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I don't think it is. The guy who made the Jubilee mod said that he was also waiting for the sex update -- meaning that in Gwen's case her head would be too difficult to implement onto an already existing torso.

Feb 10, 2020
New save, just got chewed out by Laura for making out with Kitty... like a week before I got the girlfriend event from Laura. Women.
New save and it just happened again, chewed out by Laura for making out with Rogue a week earlier, very annoying. Did something change in a recent update? Like did he change stat ranges for that to occur? Never had this nonsense happen before. Then again I usually end up with Rogue first so that might be it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you open console commands on this i tried Shift+O and it didn't work
It's locked by default, you need to unlock it, but from what I remember, Unren crashes the game, so you'd have to look for a mod, or something like that.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
DJbustnut & leathermax: Just unlock it manually:

From the opening post: Uunder Console Variables -> Enabling Console spoilers:
"renpy" folder -> " common" -> open " 00console.rpy" in notepad -> look for/Ctrl+F config.console = False and change that to config.console = True
And now Shift+O should work along with codes. The current version falls under "0.990 and newer".

Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes