salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Jokes on you all, hairy bores. Shaved gang forever.
lame you fucking shaved them. FUCKING ONI TRIGGERED MY GODDAMN PUBE FETISH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
<sees no cute bush>
<spit's on Ghostload face>
Don't show uo here ever again...
Lads please, there is no reason to fight.
Some girls look great with bush, some dont, i for example keep emma, laura, storm and jubes shaved.
But rogue, jean, kitty and gwen MUST remain with their cute bushes.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Though I don't complain about Emma being smooth by default, I have to go with team pubes for this one; especially with the two tones of Rogue's curtains matching the drapes. *chef's kiss" Magnifique.

Oct 6, 2022
Guys I noticed that when Xavier catches me and Jean when she's naked, he doesn't throw a towel at her like the other girls.

1683777177885.png
1683777221870.png

Also when he catches me with Emma, for some reason he mentions Jean when he could have mentioned someone else or not at all.

1683777407565.png

This would lead to the conclusion that Xavier wants to have a relationship with Jean or maybe he already had sex with her, if we take into account that he is telepathic and that he has more control over his abilities than Jean's, it was also to be expected of Xavier. Since he literally has the measurements of his students and their masturbation habits in that file, it makes me wonder if any teacher or student hasn't noticed that or even Emma who is a telepath hasn't noticed that.

I mention this as an extra fact, if we take into account the canon of the series, the comics and the game, Jean would be the character with the most suitors, which would be:
- Wolverine (according to the comics)
- Scott (according to the series and comics)
- Xavier (according to the game and comics)
- Blob (according to the series)
- Zero (the protagonist, although that would depend on who controls it)

In summary, that would explain why she is such a bitch, maybe she knows that they are attracted to her and that makes her feel special or superior, but our boy Zero is the only one who could dominate her and makes her understand that he is superior.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys I noticed that when Xavier catches me and Jean when she's naked, he doesn't throw a towel at her like the other girls.

View attachment 2611903
View attachment 2611904

Also when he catches me with Emma, for some reason he mentions Jean when he could have mentioned someone else or not at all.

View attachment 2611909

This would lead to the conclusion that Xavier wants to have a relationship with Jean or maybe he already had sex with her, if we take into account that he is telepathic and that he has more control over his abilities than Jean's, it was also to be expected of Xavier. Since he literally has the measurements of his students and their masturbation habits in that file, it makes me wonder if any teacher or student hasn't noticed that or even Emma who is a telepath hasn't noticed that.

I mention this as an extra fact, if we take into account the canon of the series, the comics and the game, Jean would be the character with the most suitors, which would be:

In summary, that would explain why she is such a bitch, maybe she knows that they are attracted to her and that makes her feel special or superior, but our boy Zero is the only one who could dominate her and makes her understand that he is superior.
Deep RLE lore.
Yeah, considering my Zero likes to go down on the ladies, I'd rather Zero didn't cough up furballs, so I'm on Team Shaved here.
One thing doesnt cancel out the other...unless we are talking a jungle down there, wich doesnt seems to be the case for any of the girls save for Laura and Storm.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

View attachment 2611903
View attachment 2611904

View attachment 2611909

i made here post billion years ago about jean. as i understand oni use this version jean for game, and she was total bitch from begining. she use here telepaty to scary some old lady just making crazy monster.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: falafelswoop

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
i made here post billion years ago about jean. as i understand oni use this version jean for game, and she was total bitch from begining. she use here telepaty to scary some old lady just making crazy monster.
I'd personally like to think that subconsciously Jean abuses her powers passively, so she just makes herself desirable to any man near her because that's what she wants. To be desired by anyone who's near her at any given point in time.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes