Games&Games

May 7, 2023
A question I couldn't find an answer to here. Where to find the mod that does what is in the image? Please someone help me.
RL_SM_beta2.jpg

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
A question I couldn't find an answer to here. Where to find the mod that does what is in the image? Please someone help me.
View attachment 2616505
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-997d-multi-mod-sancho1969.85291/

I've always felt like women who gives handjobs or footjobs with either gloves or socks are taking away from your fun. Woman, I wan't to have your skin rubbing all over mine, no clothes layers in between, yk?
Socks: Foot fetish people. Gloves: BDSM people.

Also, panties.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know what happened to the android version?
Does anyone have a link to the APK?

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2616505
It's should be Sancho1969 Multi-mod , but I'm not sure if it's getting updated.

Sorry to ask, but does anyone know what happened to the android version?
Does anyone have a link to the APK?
Well only android version I know is one with Prime mod, if nothing else you can google for vanilla APK there is bound to be some since this version is out for a while

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I personally would like to see Claudine Renko added to the game (that's right, there is a female version of Mister Sinister).

View attachment 2614151 View attachment 2614153

View attachment 2614154 View attachment 2614158
View attachment 2614159 View attachment 2614166
View attachment 2614167
View attachment 2614168
View attachment 2614180 View attachment 2614181

For these reasons I think it would be interesting to see her in the game:
-She would be a teacher (let's remember that we have more students than teachers, also that way we could study or learn genetics in a better way, if you know what I mean.)

-The clothes she wears are leather (like Laura's), only the clothes are tight.

-The reactions that she would have to each compliment or interaction that we would have with her, such as holding her hands or pat her head.

- Also see her submissive and obey Zero, since we would tame her and make her part of our harem.
Is this Raven from Teen Titans, DC?
Because it looks like an adult version of Raven.

Goth is currently an unfilled fetish niche in the game... (No, the literal vampire does not count, weirdly enough.)
Nor does the title character, somehow, despite her being supposed to be.

I've always felt like women who gives handjobs or footjobs with either gloves or socks are taking away from your fun. Woman, I wan't to have your skin rubbing all over mine, no clothes layers in between, yk?
I think this kind of thing is for those people where the clothes are part of the fetish. Like those guys that are more into panties than what they usually hold.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh
I thought Gwen was too special or something but she not finish is she. Man, Welp I remember back then there only Rogue solo so dat lota progress made. How many characters going to be in this game??

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
In reality it'll depend on who's voted. So far we still got Wanda, Lorna & Squirrel Girl left. People keep asking for new girls, Oni has stated he made add two girls at once (I don't see that going well). I'd love if he wanted to add comic Psylocke, boom-boom would be great but until this fall it's all speculation.
Just wait for gwen's poses to come out they'll probably be decent.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes