chichong

May 7, 2020
1. No, atleast not yet, best you can get is being jumped.
2. Theres a way to make professor Xavier kick out people, and are you seriusly calling storm jungle lady?
3. Get their inhibations high, high addiction, and changer her > do your own thing.
4. No, the game is about maledom mostly, femZero is a new thing.
5. Clothes and sex toys.
6. that is something that is currently being worked on, so far the only girl to actually have the full body offscreen is Rogue.
Thank you for the answers. However...

1. jumped? As in being dragged to your room and asked for "a fix"?
2. Could you be more specific about the kicking process? (And sorry about that storm lady, I'm totally clueless about superheroes, I'm here for less... intellectual reasons.)

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for the answers. However...

1. jumped? As in being dragged to your room and asked for "a fix"?
The next version of that, where they want you to dick them right in the middle of campus if you dont stop them.

2. Could you be more specific about the kicking process? (And sorry about that storm lady, I'm totally clueless about superheroes, I'm here for less... intellectual reasons.)
You need to do the plan epsilon, its already covered somewhere around here, use the search function.

Idontcarelol3

Feb 23, 2022
The next version of that, where they want you to dick them right in the middle of campus if you dont stop them.

You need to do the plan epsilon, its already covered somewhere around here, use the search function.
epsilon? i thought it was Rho. that aside, you need storm and kitty to help, with kitty for a key and storm for photos. after that, confront xaiver and you got full control

chichong

May 7, 2020
epsilon? i thought it was Rho. that aside, you need storm and kitty to help, with kitty for a key and storm for photos. after that, confront xaiver and you got full control
As you can see I have the photo, the files and the keys. However there is no option to "confront" him.
Is there anything I miss?

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
6. that is something that is currently being worked on, so far the only girl to actually have the full body offscreen is Rogue.
I just noticed Gwen has legs and footwear in the current version, actually (I don't know if they were always there or just added in last month's update). And unlike Rogue's, they're even implemented in the game (in Gwen's Wardrobe options, then Accessories, you can choose either boots or sneakers for her). Funny thing is, I don't think you can actually see her sneakers because, like the other girls, her sprite is cut off at the shins... The boots you can at least see part of, I guess. Here are the sprites from the game files, if anyone's curious.
GwenLegUpdate.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just noticed Gwen has legs and footwear in the current version, actually (I don't know if they were always there or just added in last month's update). And unlike Rogue's, they're even implemented in the game (in Gwen's Wardrobe options, then Accessories, you can choose either boots or sneakers for her). Funny thing is, I don't think you can actually see her sneakers because, like the other girls, her sprite is cut off at the shins... The boots you can at least see part of, I guess. Here are the sprites from the game files, if anyone's curious.
View attachment 2626918
Thank you Hatler, youre my greatest ally.

Reactions: Hatler

teetytreaty

Sep 15, 2020
Just use console commands to skip to day 15.

Day = 15
Player.Cash=99999
RogueX.Love = 1000
RogueX.Inbt = 1000
RogueX.Obed = 1000
GwenX.Love = 1000
GwenX.Inbt = 1000
GwenX.Obed = 1000
KittyX.Love = 1000
KittyX.Inbt = 1000
KittyX.Obed = 1000

Etc...

That should let you meet all the girls, unlock all sex positions, and give you enough money to buy all their clothes.
How do you access console commands?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey ding-bats & degenerates a text update for rogu-like:

I post answers to questions in the comments to previous posts, but it's been a while since I did a public post, so I figured I'd give a quick progress report on the next version. The goal in the next one is to get both of Gwen's sex poses in there, and my current progress is that I'm mostly finished with her doggy pose (basically everything works, but I might touch up a few things after some reflection), and I've got the basic structure down for her front facing pose, but still need to finish up some of those details and then get it animated and add all the clothing options for it. I think they both look pretty cute so far. I did make a slight change to Gwen's costume from the canon (aside from making it a two-piece for logistical reasons), which is that this one is two-tone up the back like the front is, whereas the canon one is all pink across the back side. I think it looks cuter this way.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I redid Jean's upper body in her doggy pose last version, but yeah. It was always more awkward looking than I'd hoped going in, so I brought her raised arm down and tweaked her head position a bit.

I have a few other side features I've been working on for upcoming versions, not sure how many of them will make it into this one, but I think we can tentatively aim it at "early summer." After that, I have some other plans for some features, Gwen's Halloween costume, and other things targeted at a more late-summer, early fall release, at least so far.

TLDR soon(tm)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes