djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys, i didn't play this one for a while does he going to improve the game now or keep add grils? (i mean more clothes, location, actions, interaction etc...) so the last gril is gwen right? is she done?

Oct 6, 2022
In reality it'll depend on who's voted. So far we still got Wanda, Lorna & Squirrel Girl left. People keep asking for new girls, Oni has stated he made add two girls at once (I don't see that going well). I'd love if he wanted to add comic Psylocke, boom-boom would be great but until this fall it's all speculation.
Just wait for gwen's poses to come out they'll probably be decent.
Well, who do you think will be the next girl to be added to the game, Wanda or Lorna?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Is this Raven from Teen Titans, DC?
Because it looks like an adult version of Raven.

Nor does the title character, somehow, despite her being supposed to be.

I think this kind of thing is for those people where the clothes are part of the fetish. Like those guys that are more into panties than what they usually hold.
if you want goth, isnt scarlet witch version of evolution a goth? and im pretty sure its only a matter of time until she gets added. maybe the next char after squirrel girl...

Reactions: Zepheral

chichong

May 7, 2020
a couple of questions:

1. If you chose female PC, is there any scenario where you are on the receiving end? (I'm not talking about cuni / ani but about sex)

2. Is there any way to remove from game / forbid interaction with certain annoying (eg vampire girl or jungle lady) characters? I am aware about leveling up and increasing their resistance. I'm looking for something more ... drastic.

3. How can you make a NPC more assertive? Like showing initiative, doing things on their own (besides self-touching or kissing breasts)

4. Apparently in the end every one of the girls will become a submissive pet. Any option for any of them to be on dominant side? Asking for dates, hitting on you and such.

5. Besides gifts and dating, is there anything else you can spend money? (rn I'm sitting on almost 2k and all the gift options were exhausted, a date cost you less than 100)

6. There are a lot of references at footwear, yet most of the time you only catch a glimpse of their shoes. At first I thought it's something wrong with my view range and everything is zoomed in. Apparently it's not. Or maybe I do something wrong?

Just saying, if you play a female PC, you want to be treated like a female, not like a disguised male that happens to have a pussy.

I'd appreciate any answers, thx.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
a couple of questions:

1. If you chose female PC, is there any scenario where you are on the receiving end? (I'm not talking about cuni / ani but about sex)

2. Is there any way to remove from game / forbid interaction with certain annoying (eg vampire girl or jungle lady) characters? I am aware about leveling up and increasing their resistance. I'm looking for something more ... drastic.

3. How can you make a NPC more assertive? Like showing initiative, doing things on their own (besides self-touching or kissing breasts)

4. Apparently in the end every one of the girls will become a submissive pet. Any option for any of them to be on dominant side? Asking for dates, hitting on you and such.

5. Besides gifts and dating, is there anything else you can spend money? (rn I'm sitting on almost 2k and all the gift options were exhausted, a date cost you less than 100)

6. There are a lot of references at footwear, yet most of the time you only catch a glimpse of their shoes. At first I thought it's something wrong with my view range and everything is zoomed in. Apparently it's not. Or maybe I do something wrong?

Just saying, if you play a female PC, you want to be treated like a female, not like a disguised male that happens to have a pussy.

I'd appreciate any answers, thx.
1. No, atleast not yet, best you can get is being jumped.
2. Theres a way to make professor Xavier kick out people, and are you seriusly calling storm jungle lady?
3. Get their inhibations high, high addiction, and changer her > do your own thing.
4. No, the game is about maledom mostly, femZero is a new thing.
5. Clothes and sex toys.
6. that is something that is currently being worked on, so far the only girl to actually have the full body offscreen is Rogue.

Reactions: SirQuiggle
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes