Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's Oni's way of adding the bender machine and telling everyone no, you're not getting lady beast. People complain about SG being furry, Beast is a whole other arguable situation lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: afedvfe

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
again this mistery people complain for what u ar this people you new de name semondemon this get strange and get stupid for what complain this guys or a this guys bots

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
I am facing this bug with x-23:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script SDialog.rpy", line 2029, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'TempLust'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 330, in script call
  File "Laura_Sex.rpyc", line 203, in script call
  File "Laura_Sex.rpyc", line 1617, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 6012, in script call
  File "script SDialog.rpyc", line 2029, in script
  File "G:\3-stg\Renpy\Rogue-Like-1.2a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\3-stg\Renpy\Rogue-Like-1.2a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script SDialog.rpy", line 2029, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'TempLust'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.20

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
...There's a masturbation joke here somewhere, but I can't think of the words due to being too preoccupied with the thought of Kitty doing Nyanner's " " rant.
If someone told me that one day I'd watch a weird anime loli talking about small tits with road metaphores while playing Bloodborne and mentioning how she's touching herself, I'd give tht person an Oscar for the wildest trip imaginable.

Also, I'd love for Kitty to say something like that and, with high enough inhibition, to show you her tits and even ask you to touch them. But I guess that falls in the category of "girls being much more proactive in the events of the game" and it has never been much like that, right?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If someone told me that one day I'd watch a weird anime loli talking about small tits with road metaphores while playing Bloodborne and mentioning how she's touching herself, I'd give tht person an Oscar for the wildest trip imaginable.

Also, I'd love for Kitty to say something like that and, with high enough inhibition, to show you her tits and even ask you to touch them. But I guess that falls in the category of "girls being much more proactive in the events of the game" and it has never been much like that, right?
Well Kitty does have various lines referencing her tits (and how small they are) like, if you buy her a lace bra, say you like her boobjobsm things like that, and i think prime added some to that.
In any case, her titties are to be cherished and she has the perkiest nipples in the game.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
If it makes you feel better, she's in her 30's. But then again, saying that Naynners is " " is pretty goddamn accurate.

And before anyone says anything: No, we don't need loli characters in this game. Go play Insexual Awakening instead. I recommend the older sister and the aunt.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If it makes you feel better, she's in her 30's. But then again, saying that Naynners is " " is pretty goddamn accurate.

And before anyone says anything: No, we don't need loli characters in this game. Go play Insexual Awakening instead. I recommend the older sister and the aunt.
I guess I've hit one of those community exclusive memes that are not designed for the foreigners. Like a random comin here to listen to our Zero=Rayman shit.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Nyaners is a fucking hypocrite, i stil remember her pomf pomf song.

Reactions: DBongus
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes