Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Tried it. Kept getting interrupted by the store clerk. Finished in her room. Slept. Woke up to head. Stuck it in her again. Kept going until she got tired. Went to class. Went to the GYM. Asked her out again. Rinse. Repeat. My IRL balls are empty.
Funny enough, I have a similar process but Jubilee and me did fucked and rouge joined in later in my room. We had a threesome and now I woke to Jubilee licking my pussy and didn't want to stop.

I think she's addicted to my pussy juice...

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Y'know, outside of that one April Fool's build, I've yet to do a run as Fem Zero. I know that I technically asked for it, but being a disembodied vagina in this game just doesn't have the same appeal as playing a game where I can see more of my character. That, and me being used to Rogue sucking dick in first person for nearly six years*.

*Based on when I discovered the game which is around the same time as my join date.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Tried it. Kept getting interrupted by the store clerk. Finished in her room. Slept. Woke up to head. Stuck it in her again. Kept going until she got tired. Went to class. Went to the GYM. Asked her out again. Rinse. Repeat. My IRL balls are empty.
Is there even a way to get away with having sex in the changing room?
I managed to bullshit it once by going on with Laura and Kitty at the same time, but never if theres only one girl.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Using Prime mod but I expect this is a native issue related to how threesomes are handled and that Laura and Jubes have events where they will fuck without dismissing your party.
Went with Rogue and Kitty to the mall, Jubes decided to suck muh dik. Undressing her while sucking was fine but changing positions re-clothed her. Letting Jubes do cleanup involves her sprite staying there and Rogue sucking Zero clean. If Rogue isn't told to lick Jubes clean, her sprite will keep sucking Zero. Zero's pimphand is foreground of Rogue's face while she sucks.

So slapping (or, in screenshot form, caressing) Rogue while she sucks dick is possible, so long as you're happy with Jubes or Laura twerking behind her and a third girl just kinda watching.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
So slapping (or, in screenshot form, caressing) Rogue while she sucks dick is possible, so long as you're happy with Jubes or Laura twerking behind her and a third girl just kinda watching.
This sounds perfectly acceptable to me. Should probably be a permanent addition to the game.

Reactions: zzetal
May 3, 2022
Full save please please
nah the game's too easy, just kinda time consuming when trying to fuck with them. easiest to make them whore out is making ur addictiveness very high but of course since im the rizzler i have played the game with the lowest addictiveness and its still easy

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes