Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
He might add Mystique you never know however i doubt he'd add any specific form or even give a damn about her phasing ability. The main reason why is her ability, people would demand he add X girl or whatever. If she were added she'd probably lose her ability to shape-shift.
Just my thoughts basically tbh.
I think with her human form she would fit perfectly as one of the teachers. She can walk around like this, but could change into her blue form if Zero asks to. Blocking her ability of shape shifting if Zero approaches too close to her would need some work I guess, but generally she'd fit just fine imo.
ezgif-4-08f80d0091.jpg

Reactions: Zepheral

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think with her human form she would fit perfectly as one of the teachers. She can walk around like this, but could change into her blue form if Zero asks to. Blocking her ability of shape shifting if Zero approaches too close to her would need some work I guess, but generally she'd fit just fine imo.
View attachment 2660645
She had a couple forms actually. A teenage one too.

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Ohhhh right, right! At least three forms it is then :cool:
Four. Don't forget when Mesmero/Rogue/Mystique woke Apocalypse and Mystique got turned into a statue. Oni could even add this as a decoration in Xavier's office. It would take a minimal amount of effort and Oni gets to say he added another girl (with everything she can possibly do) to the game. It's a win/win.
1685423789581.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Why I really want Mystic.... I want all the girls to fuck themselves, while I do the xavier and watch.

View attachment 2660913

But I realize you have a power canceling field. So I want this instead.

I'm gonna make this cannon.
View attachment 2660915
Hey that rogue is paler and has darker hair than 90s rogue! mistique has failed at her job!
Not gonna lie it would be funny to have mistique show up in the game without warning and you could only call her out by noticing little details like that, like her not knowing that rogue has a white patch of hair on her pubes.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 2660645
Yes...i want to tap that.
And be dominated ... Raven-expressions_1613416626780-scaled.jpg

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Makarena does it for me
What like...a constant loop of macarena as you play?
The original version or the bayside boys remix?
Now i cant get the mental picture of emma being mad as zero forces her to dance the macarena instead of doing lewd things for the touch fix.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Wonder if Oni would add more interactions with fetishes, since we got footjobs, and more recently cum on feet. Like lick feet or Maybe some interactions with other parts of girl´s body.

Last edited:
Reactions: doritomagneto

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
*starts sketching Oni's version of Jean as Chaos Witch Quelaag*

*sees other drawings of Quelaag that emphasize her spider features, while others emphasize her human features*

*ponders which aspect to focus on*

*knows how the F95 community would respond if I were to ask*

Alright. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: salscou

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
*starts sketching Oni's version of Jean as Chaos Witch Quelaag*

*sees other drawings of Quelaag that emphasize her spider features, while others emphasize her human features*

*ponders which aspect to focus on*

*knows how the F95 community would respond if I were to ask*

Alright. Thanks for the advice.
i for one welcome the new spider wives.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes