sourav1999

Jan 19, 2021
I've played this game multiple times it's one of my favorite games but I feel like there should also be a bad route for the protagonist like rape, blackmail, pregnancy, marriage, child birth, divorce these kind of things .
If you can include those things, I know for a fact that this game will be the best sex game ever and a total hit game

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Some people around here need to learn when their fetish doesn't fit with the existing content and tone of a game, instead of asking for it to be added to every game they somewhat liked.
clearly, I do as I was able to make the case for it and would otherwise not ask for it. people DO, however need to stop being such snakeflies over every stupid thing... we'd all be better off... this site would definitely be a lot less toxic.. I don't like feet fetish... you hear me bitching about? no, you do not... I just don't click. you like? good! great! I don't a shit.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
though, it seems like my idea could be expanded upon.
Honestly, didn't think it was a bad idea. But I didn't came for this game for futa. I kinda have my fix for that else where. I played as girl for this game, cause I don't wanna see dick. I'm sure a lot of guys who do play as dudes here don't want to be pegged by a ghost Kitty dick.

(As funny as that would be. )

Last edited:
Reactions: Semondemon

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, didn't think it was a bad idea. But I didn't came for this game for futa. I kinda have my fix for that else where. I played as girl for this game cause I don't wanna see dick. I'm sure a lot of guys who do play as dudes here don't want to be pegged by a ghost Kitty dick.

(As funny as that would be. )
I would've have asked before Gwen... why not dial it up? don't go in half way. but, I used to be against it, too.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
lol. it was a bit too mushy for me.
Well, to be fair to my meme usage: This game does have a off-topic discussion thread where the current crop of regulars (and some randos) talk about whatever between updates. I like to think that the thread takes away from the toxicity of arguing over fetishes and distracts from the pent up sexual anticipation of Gwen's butt so that we can focus on the real enemies of the thread: The people who ask for full saves.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Well, to be fair to my meme usage: This game does have a off-topic discussion thread where the current crop of regulars (and some randos) talk about whatever between updates. I like to think that the thread takes away from the toxicity of arguing over fetishes and distracts from the pent up sexual anticipation of Gwen's butt so that we can focus on the real enemies of the thread: The people who ask for full saves.
eh, as someone who has lost saves on certain games--I understand it... one game constantly ate saves.

Oct 21, 2019
Two questions.
  • None of the girls are virgin?, I could get it from the teachers or the redhead bitch but, No one is?
  • There will be futanari MC?, come on!, being a dickgirl could perfectly be a mutation :LUL:
1. The only one that is confirmed a virgin is Rogue and maybe Kitty because she said she "almost" did it at one point.
2. Nope.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
eh, as someone who has lost saves on certain games--I understand it... one game constantly ate saves.
Yeah; for games like Summertime Saga, Love & Sex Second Base and Paradise Lust that involve story and world building, stat and money grinding, alternate paths, and the devs priding themselves on making games that take a double digit amount of hours to either fill out the gallery or consistantly see the girl you want. But this is a game were you can get to the girls that you want within half an hour of meeting them (or even sooner with RNG manipulation), most of the fun is with roleplaying, and I personally rather focus on one or two girls per playthrough and not have every sexual encounter automatically become a threesome given how clunky the mechanic is (and apparently makes the game unplayable for those on weak PCs). The only one who makes you work is Jean. But still, the days go by very quickly.

So, for those who just want a quick nut: Meet Rogue on Sunday, have her in bed before Friday. That's like five minutes in real time as opposed to an hour or two in other games.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Yeah; for games like Summertime Saga, Love & Sex Second Base and Paradise Lust that involve story and world building, stat and money grinding, alternate paths, and the devs priding themselves on making games that take a double digit amount of hours to either fill out the gallery or consistantly see the girl you want. But this is a game were you can get to the girls that you want within half an hour of meeting them (or even sooner with RNG manipulation), most of the fun is with roleplaying, and I personally rather focus on one or two girls per playthrough and not have every sexual encounter automatically become a threesome given how clunky the mechanic is (and apparently makes the game unplayable for those on weak PCs). The only one who makes you work is Jean. But still, the days go by very quickly.

So, for those who just want a quick nut: Meet Rogue on Sunday, have her in bed before Friday. That's like five minutes in real time as opposed to an hour or two in other games.
can't really fault her... given her powers.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
As a forever spearhead of the roleplaying gang in this game, I can also understand there's some animosity towards replaying the same intros over and over again, so what I do is unlock console commands to move forward in time to day 30 or whatever (I use that number here because that's the vanilla date when perfume is unlocked, if I remember correctly). Then I speedrun through every intro and save there; nothing is touched, pretty much, and I can proceed to act however I want with my character onwards. Do I want money or levels? I cheat them. Do I not? I play normally. My only black sheep here is fucking Gwen. I can't stand her, and given how she has a long convo with every other girl in the game, her 'intro' takes longer than all the others combined. Tbh I've been playing significantly less of this game as of late, and I kept to the last full on Prime version. In fact, if I found it, I'd more than gladly go back one version to the times when Gwen didn't exist so I can live without her annoyance AND getting the dormroom clothes shop back. But anyways, that's an entirely different thing.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Two questions.
  • None of the girls are virgin?, I could get it from the teachers or the redhead bitch but, No one is?
  • There will be futanari MC?, come on!, being a dickgirl could perfectly be a mutation :LUL:
Kitty doesnt talk about it but she very much is, specially if you fool her into drinking cum and shes as oblivious to what it is as rogue.
But yeah, the rest are either older women (Emma and Storm), had rough lives (Laura and Jubilee) or are Jean, and gwen we dont know yet.
And to finish with, why do people keep asking that? Zero is literally a floating dick, hands and tongue, just pretend hes a chick if youre playing male zero.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
And to finish with, why do people keep asking that? Zero is literally a floating dick, hands and tongue, just pretend hes a chick if youre playing male zero.
On the one hand, Zero has serious man hands, and it's very hard to pretend they're female. On the other hand, female-Zero has the exact same man hands, so Oni needs to fix that before we start thinking about futa-Zero

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes