JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
No new poll has been posted yet, and Oni normally does not post one until the current work-in-progress girl has been "completed". So after Gwen gets her sex poses expect Oni to post a poll.

Required789

Mar 18, 2023
I hope Oni make exclusive dialogue for this because I can't believe that a virgin girl will never complain about being fucked only in the ass lmao.
More dialogue for this kind of thing would definitely be an improvement. Even just commenting on if you exclusively go for one kind of act and ignore others when you choose the "talk" option.

I put a similar request in for adding reaction dialogue text for the Prime mod that I think would have been fairly simple and add a lot of depth where the game is lacking, but sadly it was directly before the fiasco where it all got locked lmao so I think it was overlooked. Hopefully he still lurks and considers it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Do we know who the next character actually is?
So far Oni showed us sketches of Lorna, Wanda and Squirrel Girl iirc. My bet the next girl is Wanda.
Depends on whom gets voted in once Oni is "happy" with Gwen. Chances are we wont see the next vote this summer if we do it'll be mid-to late August if not September. Why? Because it's Oni.
There's only three candidates left & people have been asking for new girls so we may see something different this time he may add a couple to a few girls to the list. If not then I'm just wrong whatever. However until the next poll for the girl comes up we wont know whom we're getting.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
More dialogue for this kind of thing would definitely be an improvement. Even just commenting on if you exclusively go for one kind of act and ignore others when you choose the "talk" option.

I put a similar request in for adding reaction dialogue text for the Prime mod that I think would have been fairly simple and add a lot of depth where the game is lacking, but sadly it was directly before the fiasco where it all got locked lmao so I think it was overlooked. Hopefully he still lurks and considers it.
I remember him saying that hes not really adding much dialogue to his mod since it takes a stupid ammount of work for just some lines of dialogue due to oni's spaghetti code, like, he had to work alot just to add a star wars reference when you get the rogue max love event.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
You all make navigating this thread a nightmare, put your images in a spoiler ffs.

I'm just kidding, I love you all. . .but seriously put your 2000x3000 images in a spoiler or I'll blow up all the sprites when I update my mod and you'll just have Rogue's ass take up the whole screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hatler and salscou

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You all make navigating this thread a nightmare, put your images in a spoiler ffs.

I'm just kidding, I love you all. . .but seriously put your 2000x3000 images in a spoiler or I'll blow up all the sprites when I update my mod and you'll just have Rogue's ass take up the whole screen
Sounds good to me. Do you think we'll actually complain m8?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes